NATION

PASSWORD

Possible to Re-join World Assembly?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Crumplarstan
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Possible to Re-join World Assembly?

Postby Crumplarstan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:33 am

Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I recreated my country today after its been on-and-off deleted for what I think is a few years. I figured I'd get back into playing a bit because its kinda interesting and pretty casual. However, I realized that a while back my country was banned from the World Assembly for what I think was submitting improperly formatted or redundant resolution proposals, or something foolish on my part along those lines. The ban is still in effect, and seems a bit excessive, since other than solving national issues and voting on WA things there is not much in-game stuff to do. If the rules are the rules and members are banned forever with no exceptions, I guess thats fine and I won't be too let down, but it would be cool to be able to vote on international resolutions again.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 am

If the nation itself was banned then it probably won't be allowed to re-join, no... but you'd be allowed to join with a different nation such as -- for example -- a 'Crumplarstan WA Mission' instead.
And there's plenty more to do in NS, anyhows: Take a look further through the forums...
Last edited by Bears Armed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:39 am

Bears Armed wrote:If the nation itself was banned then it probably won't be allowed to re-join, no... but you'd be allowed to join with a different nation such as -- for example -- a 'Crumplarstan WA Mission' instead.
And there's plenty more to do in NS, anyhows: Take a look further through the forums...

Bears Armed is correct in this situation.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Crumplarstan
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumplarstan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 am

Ok cool, thanks everyone

Return to Moderation