NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] NYC Approves Separate "Poor Door" Thread Flamebait

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Report] NYC Approves Separate "Poor Door" Thread Flamebait

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Viritica wrote:Kind of reminds me of the Titanic. The poor plebs leave in the shitty part, and the rich fags live in the nice parts.

Considering the numerous LGBT posters here, a nudge to be a little less loose with the homophobic terms might be in order.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Considering the player's history, have *** Warned *** for the trolling, recording it here, tg sent.

Viritica
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Viritica » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Considering the player's history, have *** Warned *** for the trolling, recording it here, tg sent.

This is utterly absurd. It was satirical, and in no way meant to offend anybody. I've already made it clear numerous times on this site that I'm a full supporter of LGBT rights (hell, it's even in my fucking signature). If you're going to warm me for something, at least warm me for something legitimate.
Last edited by Viritica on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Viritica (PMT) · Factbook (Incomplete)
Hamas started this after all
NSG's Resident KKKoch Rethuglican Shill
Watch Mark Levin shred Jon Stewart
The Jewish Reich is upon us

Conservative Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LGBT rights, Pro-Israel, Zionist, Anti-UN

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:43 pm

You aren't being warmed, you're being warned. And after the latest kerfuffle over satire and the ability to mistake it, perhaps one might have expected some care in that department. I don't know you from Adam, or your stances. I did however, see a whole load of red in your player history.

So there you have it. Don't play with fire when you've already got gasoline on your hands. The results are predictable.

Viritica
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Viritica » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:You aren't being warmed, you're being warned. And after the latest kerfuffle over satire and the ability to mistake it, perhaps one might have expected some care in that department. I don't know you from Adam, or your stances. I did however, see a whole load of red in your player history.

So there you have it. Don't play with fire when you've already got gasoline on your hands. The results are predictable.

Oh, how adorable. You caught a little spelling error.

And why exactly would you expect care in my department? It's already been pointed out to me that satire, no matter how harsh or blatantly disrespectful, is not flamebaiting. Or is it only flamebaiting when I do it? In my opinion, mods set the standards. If you don't want people doing it, don't set the standard for it being acceptable.
Last edited by Viritica on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Viritica (PMT) · Factbook (Incomplete)
Hamas started this after all
NSG's Resident KKKoch Rethuglican Shill
Watch Mark Levin shred Jon Stewart
The Jewish Reich is upon us

Conservative Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LGBT rights, Pro-Israel, Zionist, Anti-UN

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I don't believe I set any standard. I called you out on trolling - you're free to file for an appeal. Take it to GHR and an uninvolved mod will take a look at it. Thanks.

Return to Moderation