NATION

PASSWORD

(Report) Refusal to leave after OP telling him to get out

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

(Report) Refusal to leave after OP telling him to get out

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Archangelskl Oblast is refusing to leave after the OP (Who he has a negative history with to start with) bluntly told him to GTFO. He has obviously refused, and is continuing to derail the thread with his personal crap. Even going so far as to try and "recruit" people for his supposed super special elite pirate hunting job.

If refusal to leave isn't enough, this is also a clear case of thread derailment and baiting the OP, as he knows he has a negative history with him and it's just going to goad him just by being there.

Fun starts here and runs for abit.

*EDIT*
Can now add personal insults/trolling/setting a pattern of trolling to the list.

*EDIT 2*

Now advertisinganother RP in the thread as well.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Perhaps the OP is too nice, but I'm not seeing an explicit ban on being in the thread:
Greater Istanistan wrote:Arch, with all due respect be nice or get the fuck out.

That's what I say. Respect the work of the committed team which helped put this together because you had to go, or just GTFO.

Both of those are choices, and I'm not going to make the call on whether he's being nice or respectful. If Greater Istanistan has posted "Archangelskl Oblast is hereby banned from this thread", he has to leave. Link me to that post, or my hands are tied.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Perhaps the OP is too nice, but I'm not seeing an explicit ban on being in the thread:
Greater Istanistan wrote:Arch, with all due respect be nice or get the fuck out.

That's what I say. Respect the work of the committed team which helped put this together because you had to go, or just GTFO.

Both of those are choices, and I'm not going to make the call on whether he's being nice or respectful. If Greater Istanistan has posted "Archangelskl Oblast is hereby banned from this thread", he has to leave. Link me to that post, or my hands are tied.

Ok..

What about the blatant spamming, derailment, off topicness, and advertising another thread? You honestly can't sit here and tell me that he hasn't done each of those at least once in that topic over the course of 3 pages.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

I have to agree with Nuxipal:
Nuxipal wrote:I see three pages of OOC.. and nothing useful.. again x.x

Paddy O Fernature wrote:blatant spamming

Others are too.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:derailment, off topicness

There's a topic?
Paddy O Fernature wrote:advertising another thread

I saw no link to another thread. He asked politely for people who wanted to play with him to TG him.

I get it that you're unhappy, but it looks like thousands of other pointlessly stupid OCC threads to me. This is the OP's call, and you're not the OP.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:I have to agree with Nuxipal:
Nuxipal wrote:I see three pages of OOC.. and nothing useful.. again x.x

Paddy O Fernature wrote:blatant spamming

Others are too.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:derailment, off topicness

There's a topic?
Paddy O Fernature wrote:advertising another thread

I saw no link to another thread. He asked politely for people who wanted to play with him to TG him.

I get it that you're unhappy, but it looks like thousands of other pointlessly stupid OCC threads to me. This is the OP's call, and you're not the OP.

Which is why I said starting here, instead of listing every.. single.. god damn post in this link. I'm shocked you didn't hand out a warning to the linked post even.

You know what, fuck it. Like others here, I give up.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation