NATION

PASSWORD

Possible site rules violation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Possible site rules violation

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=245222
This user claims that this is not associated in any way with the church of Latter Day Saints, but I call false he or she is using FNB as a recruitment tool and I believe this is against site rules. Plus they posted it in the wrong forum as we'll.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm not aware of any site rules that prohibit individuals from role-playing real world organizations or religions. I know we've had several NS Olympics and several NS Popes, so I'm not seeing a problem with a NS LDS.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:08 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:I'm not aware of any site rules that prohibit individuals from role-playing real world organizations or religions. I know we've had several NS Olympics and several NS Popes, so I'm not seeing a problem with a NS LDS.

Okay
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Return to Moderation