NATION

PASSWORD

Oh ye glorious [REPORT] in LGBT thread and self-explanatory

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Estado Paulista
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Estado Paulista » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:19 am

Also;

Bruce Howard wrote:King James Version (KJV)
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

All of you abominations are worthy of THE DEATH PENALTY, no discussion, no remorse, no sympathy.

Yahweh's wrath against you is going to be more furious than the fire and brimestone rained down upon Sodom and Gommorah.
Your nation is like a son. What it does right is your merit, as well as what it does wrong is your fault. When you praise it, be lucid and avoid exaggeration. Praising it too much can make it indolent. On the other hand, when you criticize it, be harsh, but do not ridicule it. Do your best to improve it, not through derision or disdain, but through good examples and dedication.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Oh ye glorious [REPORT] in LGBT thread and self-explanatory

Postby Thafoo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am

Bruce Howard wrote:King James Version (KJV)
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

All of you abominations are worthy of THE DEATH PENALTY, no discussion, no remorse, no sympathy.

Yahweh's wrath against you is going to be more furious than the fire and brimestone rained down upon Sodom and Gommorah.
Last edited by Thafoo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:26 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:The proper response to this sort of post is what you and Kelinfort already posted. I'm not seeing a need for moderator intervention.

I... what?

How does the fact that Kleinfort and I have contested the quote void the fact that it's blatant trolling?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:28 am

I know plenty of people, including my own father, whose religions beliefs insisted that this passage was true. Having a strong faith isn't trolling, even when current political correctness disagrees.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:33 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:I know plenty of people, including my own father, whose religions beliefs insisted that this passage was true. Having a strong faith isn't trolling, even when current political correctness disagrees.

viewtopic.php?p=19248331#p19248331
"It depends on intent."

I'm fairly sure the above post saying people of the LGBT crowd deserving the death penalty was made with the intent to anger. Moderation has stated in the past that a ruling on trolling can still apply to people who genuinely hold the opinion- it's all in the intent.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 am

Review done. Had Bruce Howard solely quoted Leviticus Fris' ruling would be sufficient. His additional comments merited a warning.
Last edited by Kryozerkia on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation