NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Possible Inappropriate Content

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Possible Inappropriate Content

Postby Ardoki » Fri May 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Now, I'm not sure if this is restricted or not. But I found it pretty severe and I would expect it to be illegal on this forum, with the PG 13+ rule and all.

New Edom wrote:The New Edomite Ministry of Finance, Fineberg

Count Thomas Lalery had been watching the news broadcast of the Regent's speech and grunted to himself. He was a burly young man with black hair, nearly black eyes, of muscular build wearing an expensive light grey suit with a blue silk tie, heavy gold ring on one finger in a very modern office with gleaming black, steel and glass furniture, a small artificial waterfall and electronic portraits of the Queen, Heir, Regent and Christ on the walls which did different things. The Heir was shown at her recent ball in a beautiful crimson gown, then in military feminine full dress receiving the honours from a parade, then looking rather sweet in the Cathedral.

"Speech is not bad," he told his private Secretary, Hannah, who was setting out his paperwork for the day. "But as usual, rather dry. The Shogun had some panache, Elijah's always dry as a bone."

"I thought it was very typical, and very good," said Hannah with a smile.

"You would," said Lalery with a grin. "You like him, eh? Want to become a royal mistress?"

"Oh really, sir, now I couldn't..." she blushed and shook her head.

Lalery grunted to himself again. Sure she would. Women were all alike. "Imperial Chancellor Kassandra Tennison. What a bunch of lies she tells. She does it rather well, no proof of course, but who needs proof for the news?"

"She is being very provocative." said Hannah grimly.

"She wouldn't talk so much with my dick in her mouth," said Lalery. "What's with the look?" he demanded. "I realize she's a trifle old for me, but she still looks like she has some juice in her."
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri May 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Ardoki wrote:Now, I'm not sure if this is restricted or not. But I found it pretty severe and I would expect it to be illegal on this forum, with the PG 13+ rule and all.

New Edom wrote:The New Edomite Ministry of Finance, Fineberg

Count Thomas Lalery had been watching the news broadcast of the Regent's speech and grunted to himself. He was a burly young man with black hair, nearly black eyes, of muscular build wearing an expensive light grey suit with a blue silk tie, heavy gold ring on one finger in a very modern office with gleaming black, steel and glass furniture, a small artificial waterfall and electronic portraits of the Queen, Heir, Regent and Christ on the walls which did different things. The Heir was shown at her recent ball in a beautiful crimson gown, then in military feminine full dress receiving the honours from a parade, then looking rather sweet in the Cathedral.

"Speech is not bad," he told his private Secretary, Hannah, who was setting out his paperwork for the day. "But as usual, rather dry. The Shogun had some panache, Elijah's always dry as a bone."

"I thought it was very typical, and very good," said Hannah with a smile.

"You would," said Lalery with a grin. "You like him, eh? Want to become a royal mistress?"

"Oh really, sir, now I couldn't..." she blushed and shook her head.

Lalery grunted to himself again. Sure she would. Women were all alike. "Imperial Chancellor Kassandra Tennison. What a bunch of lies she tells. She does it rather well, no proof of course, but who needs proof for the news?"

"She is being very provocative." said Hannah grimly.

"She wouldn't talk so much with my dick in her mouth," said Lalery. "What's with the look?" he demanded. "I realize she's a trifle old for me, but she still looks like she has some juice in her."

Its certainly crude, its not "good" writing, and if it were directed at another poster it'd certainly be actionable. In this case, no, I don't think so unless it becomes habitual and lacks context.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Fri May 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Okay, sorry for wasting your time; and thank you.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri May 29, 2015 8:25 pm

Ardoki wrote:Okay, sorry for wasting your time; and thank you.

No problem, thanks for the report.

Return to Moderation