NATION

PASSWORD

<report> Flamebait - GamerGate thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

<report> Flamebait - GamerGate thread

Postby Dyakovo » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Hirota wrote:
Greater Beggnig wrote:
I think Mundane Matt talked about it in one of his videos recently too.
I also think you'll find that it was TotalBiscuit, youtuber and gamergater, who exposed the practice.

GamerGate is here because journalists refused to talk about certain issues. Issues that were important to us. GamerGate is here because they then turned around and said we were awful people. GamerGate is here because when we tried to defend ourselves we were blocked from posting on their sites. So excuse us if we focus on getting information out there that people AREN'T willing to talk about.

If you're pissed that we didn't raise the roof about a PR/Let's Player conspiracy, you're wasting valuable ammo: you should be pissed at us not making a bigger deal that the fucking games journalists hardly covered it at all, and when they did gave it an anti-YouTuber slant to suit their own self-serving interest.

It's kind of difficult to get your message out when ignorant idiots are raining nonsense on you 24/7.

We've made it clear (though hopefully when the attacks die down we can re-iterate it) that we do not want games companies doing business with Plaid Social or PR shills like them. I've heard that the industry is taking notice.

This stupid idea Gaudyier has in his skull that it's not being talked about is just utter nonsense.

Specifically a malicious nickname... "Gaudyier" for "Gauthier"
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Return to Moderation