NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Racism and trolling in Boer Genocide thread.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Right-Wing Anarchy of Egoism
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Racism and trolling in Boer Genocide thread.

Postby Right-Wing Anarchy of Egoism » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=313950

Germanic Nordland wrote:
This fucking forum. Why haven't the mods cracked down on the rampant nazi troll population?

Nazi troll? I said an honest opinion, which you politically correct left and liberal extremes cannot seem to handle. I bet my arguments against multi culturalism is way more correct and less biased than your.
Calling someone who disagree with you a nazi troll makes you seem pretty much like an imbecil.
And for the record, I never mentioned white people being supreme, I just mentioned cultures of Northern america, europe/eastern easia being superior to the rest, which is a fact.

Germanic Nordland wrote:a) It's a fact that black people are more racist than white people on an average basis. Living with blacks rarely work, as black people blame white for not being able to live as "good lifes" as they want to. This is probably because the political-correctness has gone so far for whites, banning words like "black"(In some countries, like norway), you need to say "afrcian" (which is 100% retarded, arabs in northern africa is also "african", but not black. They're blacks, black african in any case). This scares white people from anything close to "racism"; while blacks don't have that problem and therefore are more accepted as racists in their own communities. This makes it pretty bad for a white person to live in a black-dominiated country.
I am a Stirnerian egoist anarchist and nihilist. Educate yourselves and join Ego.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 am

Germanic Nordland is warned for calling Nesixar an imbecile. viewtopic.php?p=21934098#p21934098

Having and expressing racist opinions is not against the rules here, depending on how those opinions are expressed.

Nesixar is warned for troll-naming (the post immediately after the one linked above).
Last edited by Farnhamia on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation