NATION

PASSWORD

Switching WA/ Delegate Powers on non WA

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

NOrTh pAcIfiC spY
Spokesperson

Founded: May 29, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby NOrTh pAcIfiC spY » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:03 am

A little annoying the lack of notice etc. but apart from that - nothing much else to say.

I don't particularly like the change, or hate it either, we'll adapt. I'd say it'll be a bit (probably a few weeks to a month) before tagging is back to normal, after the RO change thing which I believe is happening in tandem with this.

Any change is a good change tbh, it shows that the game isn't exclusively in maintenance mode.

For next time, a little warning/even a single post would be appreciated. I'm not really sure what the change was meant to achieve tbh.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:07 am

Okay, in my opinion, I think that they could keep the power, but if they rejoin, they would still lose their endorsements and position.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:55 am

Just woke up...what got changed?
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:54 am

North Pacific Spy wrote:A little annoying the lack of notice etc. but apart from that - nothing much else to say.

I don't particularly like the change, or hate it either, we'll adapt. I'd say it'll be a bit (probably a few weeks to a month) before tagging is back to normal, after the RO change thing which I believe is happening in tandem with this.

Any change is a good change tbh, it shows that the game isn't exclusively in maintenance mode.

For next time, a little warning/even a single post would be appreciated. I'm not really sure what the change was meant to achieve tbh.

Sums up my opinion. I would have preferred that the change simply not occur, but I don't get to make the decisions, and we'll be able to adapt. At least it isn't that stupid 'nobody can join the WA during update' idea. It's a blow to R/D, but not a finishing hit; we can still tag albeit with some more complicated factors involved, and occupations shouldn't be affected very much.

The only grievance I have with this (okay, not the only grievance, but the only one I feel like voicing) is the lack of warning before it was implemented. All we got was a hint that this was coming half a month ago, with no actual information on the details of when the change was taking place. It's like waking up and finding the laws of gravity have changed: we'll get used to it, but a little heads up would have been nice.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:08 am

As Cora said, raiders will adjust as we always do.

It is obvious that this change is correlated with the addition of Regional Officers. I would strongly hope that this change means an end to the possibility of ROs being immediately dismissed. Otherwise, both occupational raiding and tag raiding will be negatively impacted.

Edit: I echo North Pacific Spy's confusion of what this change is meant to achieve. Was this because it was decided that immediately dismissive of delegate powers upon resigning is more realistic? To cut down on tag raids? To utilize ROs more?

And what is the goal of this change? Any insight here would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Jakker on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:45 am

PrussianEmpire wrote:Excuse me Administration team for asking this but why was the Gameplay Community, specifically the R/D Community, not asked for input on this? We're the ones who deal with this daily and we're the ones who rely on the system to work smoothly.

You were. Sedge telegraphed this change with this post:
Sedgistan wrote:Thanks for the feedback on this. There are three options we have:

1. The current situation: Nations retain their Delegacy (and powers) until the next update, regardless of their WA status.
  2. The primary suggestion made in this thread: Delegate nations that resign from the WA immediately lose the Delegacy and associated powers and cannot regain them without being re-elected to the Delegacy.
  3. An alternative suggestion made: Nations retain their Delegate status until the next update, but must be in the WA to use the associated powers. Thus if you resign from the WA, you cannot use Delegate powers - but if you rejoin before the next update, you can do so.

We are looking to implement #2. This is a reasonably simple change (admin's words), so will not take long to do once I give them the go-ahead. Before we do that, I just want to make sure that we've considered all the consequences.

• The primary reason to make this change is to address the illogical situation of a non-WA nation retaining WA Delegate status and powers. This includes both the "gameplay" powers (such as executive status in founderless regions) and the ability to vote and approve proposals in the WA.
  • This also prevents a single person holding multiple Delegacies concurrently, including the ability to vote multiple times in the WA.
  • While #3 also addresses both the above situations, it fails the simplicity test - #2 is much easier to understand than having nations pop back into the WA to immediately regain the Delegacy.
  • This will have an effect on tagging, as tags are generally "enacted" once update is over, and Delegate nations have resigned. It is likely to somewhat slow down the process of tagging. This is considered a benefit. While we do not want to eliminate tagging entirely - it is a useful training tool, and a niche group of players enjoy it as a regular activity, ultimately it sees a very small amount of people doing an inordinate amount of spammy disruption to the game.
  • Please consider interaction with Regional Officers. Currently new Delegates can immediately remove Officers and appoint new ones. If taggers immediately appoint themselves as an RO with full powers, they will then be able to make their usual changes (WFE, RMB suppression, embassies etc.) after update regardless of having resigned from the WA. While discussion of the implementation of ROs does not belong here, it's worth thinking about this and feeding back your thoughts in the RO thread.
  • Delegates who accidently resign from the WA will find it harder to regain the Delegacy. It does happen, albeit rarely. Currently they already lose all their endorsements, and losing the Delegate status as well will multiply their problems of regaining it. This is a sufficiently rare occurrence that it won't affect our decision to implement, but if someone thinks tweaks are needed to reduce accidental resignations, please speak up.
  • Currently when a Delegate resigns from the WA, they're listed at the top of the region page as having resigned. This would require a visual change to remove their name entirely when they resign from the WA - the region would instead be listed as having "WA Delegate: none".

In fact, that post answers everything about the change.

Here's a link to the RO thread for those who want to comment on how ROs are affected by this change: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=356700

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:37 pm

And yet if we got there and bring up this, we'll be directed back here more than likely. RO's affect this, this affects RO's, it's all one big ball of string :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:07 pm

So killing off detagging is a good idea, TITO? :p I'm sure the natives of the tagged regions are absolutely thrilled by this news. Well done, people who inspired this. You may not see the ability to switch and hit multiple regions as a detagging force as a big deal, but people who like having their regions restored and do appreciate the help defenders provide may not agree with you.

Permanent graffiti, anyone?

Hurting natives and defenders is worth making tagging slightly more difficult? I know your faction wants to see R/D die completely, but seriously. So well done I want to applaud you, and this is speaking extremely sarcastically from the viewpoint of a former defender.

(Switched places :P)
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Xoriet wrote:Snip

No need dramatize too far.

If tagging raiders can do team work and use ROs, so can detaggers.

First practical test: viewtopic.php?p=26771462#p26771462

WAD pointman authorized team fellow as VC, and tags were made together. Detaggers can't do team work, eh? :blink:
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:You know, balance wise, I also don't think this does much.

Here's my thinking -

even if this is made as hardcore/strict as possible, all you're doing is slowing tagging down, after each hit / between hits

There is no greater chance for defenders to stop any given tag, and if anything, it hurts defender detags more than raider tags - it's far faster to slap up a copy-paste WFE before resigning and moving on than it is to actually look up a previous regional RMB and replace that. You're slowing the potential detag rate more than you're slowing the potential tag rate. It's not a change that make defenders any more able/likely to return fire, and rather than bringing balance/activity, serves merely to lessen R/D activity as whole.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:(furthermore, on an earlier note, raiders are more likely to use the RO loophole than defenders - since you cannot remove yourself as an RO, detagging using that method would leave a trace - the RO - where standard practice these days is to leave no record of tagging, just the pristine state. )

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Sedgistan wrote:I'm away until Wednesday, so posting this quickly on my phone. As you can see, I had let people know that we were looking to implement this. I had intended to post an announcement when it actually was, but have been out of the loop the last few days. I know we'd tested this on our test version of NS but hadn't realised it was being implemented now in the game itself.

Gah, sorry Sedge, my fault, I updated the server and this came through as well. Didn't meant to push the button on it while you were away.

Mad-eye Jack
Secretary

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad-eye Jack » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:34 pm

This change will likely result in no significant impact. I don't get the crying over this other than there was no official warning. This is a blip compared to how the game fundamentally changed with the addition of ROs. Taggers and detaggers alike will be able to carry on much the same as they have and neither side comes out more advantaged or disadvantaged by this.
Headmaster of Hogwarts

Pretty good Defender. Telegram me if you want to take the plunge.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:11 pm

[violet] wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:I'm away until Wednesday, so posting this quickly on my phone. As you can see, I had let people know that we were looking to implement this. I had intended to post an announcement when it actually was, but have been out of the loop the last few days. I know we'd tested this on our test version of NS but hadn't realised it was being implemented now in the game itself.

Gah, sorry Sedge, my fault, I updated the server and this came through as well. Didn't meant to push the button on it while you were away.

[violet] unfit as delegate of server! Coup server 2016! :p
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:28 pm

[violet] wrote:

sorry for potato, but I have essays to write :P
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ravania Ultra
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ravania Ultra » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 am

Mad-eye Jack wrote:This change will likely result in no significant impact. I don't get the crying over this other than there was no official warning. This is a blip compared to how the game fundamentally changed with the addition of ROs. Taggers and detaggers alike will be able to carry on much the same as they have and neither side comes out more advantaged or disadvantaged by this.

This isn't entirely correct, to detag a region takes at least double the time you need to tag a region. (e.g. unsuppressing= two clicks, suppressing= one click)
So if RO's can't be appointed on becoming delegate (which I fully support, but will use as long as the loophole exists) detagging will be slower than tagging.
Protect, Free, Restore: UDL

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 am

Ravania Ultra wrote:
Mad-eye Jack wrote:This change will likely result in no significant impact. I don't get the crying over this other than there was no official warning. This is a blip compared to how the game fundamentally changed with the addition of ROs. Taggers and detaggers alike will be able to carry on much the same as they have and neither side comes out more advantaged or disadvantaged by this.

This isn't entirely correct, to detag a region takes at least double the time you need to tag a region. (e.g. unsuppressing= two clicks, suppressing= one click)
So if RO's can't be appointed on becoming delegate (which I fully support, but will use as long as the loophole exists) detagging will be slower than tagging.

It doesn't slow them down that much, though. I can see raiders ditching the act of crashing embassies in an attempt to waste less time on tagging, should the ROs have delays on appointment. So let's say that the average raider point takes 15-20 seconds to tag the region(if we don't include embassies). The average defender point would take around 25-30 seconds to detag it, if they have the correct information prepared. This would mean that defenders can detag a rough estimate of 70%(and more if they play their cards right) of an average tag raid. That's not a bad score, i'd say.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:14 am

Kleo, withdrawing of embassies is one of most important things in tags, along with WFE as it's force multiplier that increase an 'impact' of a tag, often relatively diminishing.

From tag raider's perspective recent changes could lead a situation where its rational course of action start hit targets where such force multipliers exist, even then it leads dramatic changes in number of hits made.

If RO authorization delay will be introduced then its going to be very frustrating to other team members to watch aside when one fellow must hurry with his/hers tasks. Other method to improve limited tagging/de-tagging results is then systematic use of multiple subteam tactics, where a pointman / WAD is left behind to do the work in a region, while others continue to next one. That however is an option only for teams of 3 or more members.
Last edited by Cora II on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:22 pm

The pre-existing behavior was actively used in gameplay. Admin was inclined to leave it alone before. Should've left it alone this time.

If your game has loopholes that are exploited to form minigames, and those minigames have been accepted to the point of providing them their own official subforum and regional tags, then as long as the loopholes are not dangerously game-breaking, they shouldn't be fixed.

Now that my opinion is out of the way, I have a question. Were regional officers a planned loophole for the invasion minigame?
I ask this seriously, because with this loophole "closed", the minigame wouldn't have had an alternative if not for the implementation of regional officers.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Luna Amore wrote:
PrussianEmpire wrote:Excuse me Administration team for asking this but why was the Gameplay Community, specifically the R/D Community, not asked for input on this? We're the ones who deal with this daily and we're the ones who rely on the system to work smoothly.

You were. Sedge telegraphed this change with this post:
Sedgistan wrote:Thanks for the feedback on this. There are three options we have:

1. The current situation: Nations retain their Delegacy (and powers) until the next update, regardless of their WA status.
  2. The primary suggestion made in this thread: Delegate nations that resign from the WA immediately lose the Delegacy and associated powers and cannot regain them without being re-elected to the Delegacy.
  3. An alternative suggestion made: Nations retain their Delegate status until the next update, but must be in the WA to use the associated powers. Thus if you resign from the WA, you cannot use Delegate powers - but if you rejoin before the next update, you can do so.

We are looking to implement #2. This is a reasonably simple change (admin's words), so will not take long to do once I give them the go-ahead. Before we do that, I just want to make sure that we've considered all the consequences.

• The primary reason to make this change is to address the illogical situation of a non-WA nation retaining WA Delegate status and powers. This includes both the "gameplay" powers (such as executive status in founderless regions) and the ability to vote and approve proposals in the WA.
  • This also prevents a single person holding multiple Delegacies concurrently, including the ability to vote multiple times in the WA.
  • While #3 also addresses both the above situations, it fails the simplicity test - #2 is much easier to understand than having nations pop back into the WA to immediately regain the Delegacy.
  • This will have an effect on tagging, as tags are generally "enacted" once update is over, and Delegate nations have resigned. It is likely to somewhat slow down the process of tagging. This is considered a benefit. While we do not want to eliminate tagging entirely - it is a useful training tool, and a niche group of players enjoy it as a regular activity, ultimately it sees a very small amount of people doing an inordinate amount of spammy disruption to the game.
  • Please consider interaction with Regional Officers. Currently new Delegates can immediately remove Officers and appoint new ones. If taggers immediately appoint themselves as an RO with full powers, they will then be able to make their usual changes (WFE, RMB suppression, embassies etc.) after update regardless of having resigned from the WA. While discussion of the implementation of ROs does not belong here, it's worth thinking about this and feeding back your thoughts in the RO thread.
  • Delegates who accidently resign from the WA will find it harder to regain the Delegacy. It does happen, albeit rarely. Currently they already lose all their endorsements, and losing the Delegate status as well will multiply their problems of regaining it. This is a sufficiently rare occurrence that it won't affect our decision to implement, but if someone thinks tweaks are needed to reduce accidental resignations, please speak up.
  • Currently when a Delegate resigns from the WA, they're listed at the top of the region page as having resigned. This would require a visual change to remove their name entirely when they resign from the WA - the region would instead be listed as having "WA Delegate: none".

In fact, that post answers everything about the change.

Here's a link to the RO thread for those who want to comment on how ROs are affected by this change: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=356700

Apologies for missing a month old post.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Jakker wrote:As Cora said, raiders will adjust as we always do.

It is obvious that this change is correlated with the addition of Regional Officers. I would strongly hope that this change means an end to the possibility of ROs being immediately dismissed. Otherwise, both occupational raiding and tag raiding will be negatively impacted.

Edit: I echo North Pacific Spy's confusion of what this change is meant to achieve. Was this because it was decided that immediately dismissive of delegate powers upon resigning is more realistic? To cut down on tag raids? To utilize ROs more?

And what is the goal of this change? Any insight here would be greatly appreciated.

Any answers to these questions?
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:16 am

We Are Not the NSA wrote:The only grievance I have with this (okay, not the only grievance, but the only one I feel like voicing) is the lack of warning before it was implemented. All we got was a hint that this was coming half a month ago, with no actual information on the details of when the change was taking place.

Which is still more warning than natives get about forthcoming raids...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:02 am

Reasonable change. I do want to echo the thoughts of everyone else, it is really important that the community have an opportunity to think about these suggestions and point out all the implications such a change would have. This change was implemented on November 22nd, and discussion on this topic only began on November 13th... of 2010. However were we supposed to respond given only five years??
Last edited by Topid on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Weed

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:06 pm

Because the landscape of GP totally hasn't changed at all in the past five years, and there's not a hundred such suggestion threads given that time frame. Right. And we also need to come here to add nothing but snark, a week and a half after the fact.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Nessie
Attaché

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Nessie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Honestly no, this change is no different now than it was five years ago if they fix RO hole. Nothing much has changed. Variance is the most relevant change. Other than that tagging isn't much different than it was in 2010.

A week is good timing for me during finals. My intent was to show my excitement this change happened, not snark. I've been looking forward to it since this thread started. It was just impossible not to comment on how silly it is to act like this came overnight out of nowhere.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:34 pm

In order for me to avoid 'acting like this came overnight out of nowhere' and being so 'silly', I would have had to stay on top of this technical thread before I even joined NationStates, and then notice it was revived a half-decade later in the midst of my quitting NationStates to focus on college.

Topid, maybe you should consider not everyone was paying as much attention to this thread as you.
Just a suggestion.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical