NATION

PASSWORD

Stats, suggestion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Stats, suggestion

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:56 pm

It is stupidly easy to accidently click away from the stats page after answering an issue, and no way to return to it. Could you please add a dialoge box that says "Are you sure you want to click away from this page?" for those who want it
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Australian Republic wrote:It is stupidly easy to accidently click away from the stats page after answering an issue, and no way to return to it. Could you please add a dialoge box that says "Are you sure you want to click away from this page?" for those who want it

Use the back button on your browser. It almost always works.
See You Space Cowboy...

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Drasnia wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:It is stupidly easy to accidently click away from the stats page after answering an issue, and no way to return to it. Could you please add a dialoge box that says "Are you sure you want to click away from this page?" for those who want it

Use the back button on your browser. It almost always works.

No, it then says "Australian Republic has already been confronted with this issue"
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 pm

In settings, there's an Issues section, and click on the box that says, "Require confirmation before passing legislation." This allows you to confirm you want to click the issue.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Drasnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Dytarma wrote:

In settings, there's an Issues section, and click on the box that says, "Require confirmation before passing legislation." This allows you to confirm you want to click the issue.

That's not what he's talking about. He's saying he navigates away from the page after picking an option by accident.

Australian Republic wrote:
Drasnia wrote:Use the back button on your browser. It almost always works.

No, it then says "Australian Republic has already been confronted with this issue"

Well, it usually works for me. It must be something to do with cookies. *shrugs*
See You Space Cowboy...

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Drasnia wrote:
Dytarma wrote:In settings, there's an Issues section, and click on the box that says, "Require confirmation before passing legislation." This allows you to confirm you want to click the issue.

That's not what he's talking about. He's saying he navigates away from the page after picking an option by accident.

Australian Republic wrote:No, it then says "Australian Republic has already been confronted with this issue"

Well, it usually works for me. It must be something to do with cookies. *shrugs*

So he wants to re-pick the right issue answer?
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Dytarma wrote:
Drasnia wrote:That's not what he's talking about. He's saying he navigates away from the page after picking an option by accident.

No, he keeps accidentally clicking away from the page that tells you what your choice did. I think he wants some sort of confirmation message option to keep you from leaving that page by accident.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Drasnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Dytarma wrote:
Drasnia wrote:That's not what he's talking about. He's saying he navigates away from the page after picking an option by accident.

*sigh* why do I even try? No. He's answered it and is looking at what stats have been affected. Somehow he keeps navigating away before he is finished though, so he'd like to be able to go back and see what all was affected.
See You Space Cowboy...

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:40 am

Drasnia wrote:
Dytarma wrote:So he wants to re-pick the right issue answer?

*sigh* why do I even try? No. He's answered it and is looking at what stats have been affected. Somehow he keeps navigating away before he is finished though, so he'd like to be able to go back and see what all was affected.

Yes, exactly, thank you!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical