NATION

PASSWORD

Undo?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kezyl
Civilian

Founded: May 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Undo?

Postby Kezyl » Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 am

I'm not sure this is the way the game is supposed to work, but should their be a timed undo button for decisions? I made a decision i really wasnt happy with. I feel like this would be a fair implement.

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Wed May 25, 2016 10:04 am

That's actually a good idea. I'm not sure if it could be implemented, but if it could, it would certainly make for a good addition to the game.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Wed May 25, 2016 10:10 am

Kezyl wrote:I'm not sure this is the way the game is supposed to work, but should their be a timed undo button for decisions? I made a decision i really wasnt happy with. I feel like this would be a fair implement.

Mods and issue editors have said many times that this isn't happening. You can turn on issue confirmation in Settings to prevent accidental decisions, but you can't turn back the clock just because you don't like a decision you chose to make. It doesn't happen in real life, and it won't happen here. You make choices carefully and thoughtfully and then live with them.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Wed May 25, 2016 10:13 am

And new nations are very flexible and easily changed. What seems like the end of the world now for a relatively new nation can be reversed within a few days/weeks/months, depending on what issues you're presented with next.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 am

Mousebumples wrote:And new nations are very flexible and easily changed. What seems like the end of the world now for a relatively new nation can be reversed within a few days/weeks/months, depending on what issues you're presented with next.

Or, if your nation is brand new, why not just make another one?
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

We use factbooks, not NS stats
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Wed May 25, 2016 7:02 pm

New Larthinia wrote:
Mousebumples wrote:And new nations are very flexible and easily changed. What seems like the end of the world now for a relatively new nation can be reversed within a few days/weeks/months, depending on what issues you're presented with next.

Or, if your nation is brand new, why not just make another one?

Depends how attached you are to the name, but that is an option.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Return to Technical