NATION

PASSWORD

Name change

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dstryr
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Name change

Postby Dstryr » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:56 pm

I created my nation and then realized I would rather have a different name, however it appears I am unable to change my name. With this knowledge I went in search of a way to delete my nation, and low and behold it is impossible to delete a nation as well.
Last edited by Dstryr on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socio Polor » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Dstryr wrote:I created my nation and then realized I would rather have a different name, however it appears I am unable to change my name. With this knowledge I went in search of a way to delete my nation, and low and behold it is impossible to delete a nation as well.

nations delete automatically after 28 days of inactivity

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Just make a new nation (with a new name). Your current one will get automatically deleted eventually.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Just make a new nation and let this one cease to exist from inactivity.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Return to Technical