NATION

PASSWORD

Pie Wedge Images

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Pie Wedge Images

Postby Ferret Civilization » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:55 pm

I've been trying to find where it is possible to find the images used in the Government Expenditure and The Economy charts if they were at 100%. Is there a place that has that for each of the individual wedges at 100%, not the actual images themselves used elsewhere but how they look like in the chart?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

New Leppikania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Leppikania » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:Fantastic. All aboard the WA money waste machine.
Blech, Money Tree Acres, Those Dang Commies, All the Blue Shells, Scout Airlines, Aloomenaty, New Leppikanian Envoy, and Every Nation Ever. Plus one that nobody will ever guess. Hints: preceded New Leppikania, does NOT currently exist, only active for a couple days, name started with OX.
Random GA rules quiz that I set up
I can campaign for a reasonable proposal at the low, low price of a polite telegram!

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks, that is what I'm looking for. Though I guess that means there isn't a place where the images like that already are, just got to find them all and hope someone has their chart at a 100% on everything.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:11 am

I posted a full set here.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Ah, that would have been so much simpler to do.... I'm terrible at searching, Thank you.

Return to Technical