NATION

PASSWORD

Notices not going away.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Notices not going away.

Postby Togeria » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 am

Hello. I'm not sure if something went up during the maintenance check but every time I go to the forums or anywhere I get notification checks from TG's that I received from 6-9 hrs ago. In some cases it'll be the same TG but will say I received it 6 minutes ago. So far it's happening on two accounts I'm using this one, and Virrgo.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but it's been going on for the last few minutes and has gotten pretty annoying. Thank you for any help.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:39 am

Hi

For the record I feel that this problem may be solved if you clear the browser cache (Ctrl+F5 on PC or Cmd+R on Mac), and remove cookies for nationstates.net, before re-logging in to the nation of your choice.

Most modern browsers allow you to remove cookies from one site at a time, unlike before.

As a general rule of thumb I only choose one nation to automatically log-in, while others are not set to automatically log-in (Settings > Log in automatically)

Sorry about the hastiness of the reply,

--Minoa.
Last edited by Minoa on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Return to Technical