NATION

PASSWORD

[Question/Help] Reverting Forum Edits

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Question/Help] Reverting Forum Edits

Postby Luepola » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Is it possible for me (or a moderator or someone) to revert an edit I've made to a forum post? On an News RP thread, I accidentally replaced the contents of an older article with that of a newer one without first copying the content and pasting it in a new post; the content of the previous article is now, as far as I can see, lost. Anything that can be done to solve this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Link to the post in question is here.
Last edited by Luepola on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:27 am

Unless someone quoted the variation of the post that you wanted, we don't have any way to revert it back to the previous content, no.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 am

Tell me if this is right:

Luepola Strengthens Ties with the Tsardom of Elesar
(Image)
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - Yesterday, in Novy Georgiyevskiy, the capital of Elesar, President Valmer Olikeron met with Tsar Antarian and President Shipulov of the Tsardom of Elesar, and finalized a treaty allowing for Free Trade, as well as Open Border travel between the two nations. As a result, corporations in Elesar will be free to trade with Luepolan companies or citizens as they please, and Luepolan corporations will be able to do so with Elesarian entities, with minimal government regulation. The Open Border pact will allow citizens of the two nations to travel from one country to the other with a minimal stopping time; only an ID or passport will be required.

After the signing of the treaty, the Presidents of both countries held a joint press conference. During the conference, President Olikeron made the statement, "With this, we continue to improve relations with the Right across the world, this time, right on our own borders. I have high hopes for the future of our nations. I intend to spread what I like to call 'Luepolan Friendship' across the world, and I do hope that my friend Mister Shipulov here will do the same."

President Shipulov added to Olikeron's statement; "Our two nations, Elesar and Luepola, are working to usher in a new era for Southwest Curente, and ultimately for the world. We intend to continue building ties with the Luepolan government, and with others like it around the world. Today is a good day for the Tsardom, and, with proper work and diligence, tomorrow will be even better."

President Olikeron has, for a while, been a known public supporter of the Elesarian state. It is unknown if the treaty will expand into a cultural one or a militaristic one, but it can be fully assumed that Elesarian-Luepolan relations will continue to warm.

By Marek Kafarov

image being

Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:17 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Tell me if this is right:

Luepola Strengthens Ties with the Tsardom of Elesar
(Image)
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - Yesterday, in Novy Georgiyevskiy, the capital of Elesar, President Valmer Olikeron met with Tsar Antarian and President Shipulov of the Tsardom of Elesar, and finalized a treaty allowing for Free Trade, as well as Open Border travel between the two nations. As a result, corporations in Elesar will be free to trade with Luepolan companies or citizens as they please, and Luepolan corporations will be able to do so with Elesarian entities, with minimal government regulation. The Open Border pact will allow citizens of the two nations to travel from one country to the other with a minimal stopping time; only an ID or passport will be required.

After the signing of the treaty, the Presidents of both countries held a joint press conference. During the conference, President Olikeron made the statement, "With this, we continue to improve relations with the Right across the world, this time, right on our own borders. I have high hopes for the future of our nations. I intend to spread what I like to call 'Luepolan Friendship' across the world, and I do hope that my friend Mister Shipulov here will do the same."

President Shipulov added to Olikeron's statement; "Our two nations, Elesar and Luepola, are working to usher in a new era for Southwest Curente, and ultimately for the world. We intend to continue building ties with the Luepolan government, and with others like it around the world. Today is a good day for the Tsardom, and, with proper work and diligence, tomorrow will be even better."

President Olikeron has, for a while, been a known public supporter of the Elesarian state. It is unknown if the treaty will expand into a cultural one or a militaristic one, but it can be fully assumed that Elesarian-Luepolan relations will continue to warm.

By Marek Kafarov

image being

Wow. Yes, that's the one. Thanks :)
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:32 am

No prob. The Wayback Machine may not save stuff like this, but google cache and other caching sites sometimes have page data stored- if you know where to look :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Return to Technical