NATION

PASSWORD

Idea: Up arrows / Down arrows displayed separately

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Idea: Up arrows / Down arrows displayed separately

Postby The Stalker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Not sure how tricky it be to implement, but i'd like to see Up arrows / Down arrows displayed separately for factbooks.

To me, having a dispatch getting 10 up arrows and 10 down arrows shouldn't read the same as a dispatch that gets no ups or downs.

Either that or remove down arrows since you can't go into the negatives, down arrows seem to hold no purpose other than people being spiteful.

Our recent Hell's Bells issue was at 5, till it got two down arrows, which is just dumb to have it be at 3 instead of 5 up and 2 down.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:08 am

Well now it's down to two... someone seems to be campaigning it down.

I just think it's ridiculous that my factbook that got 5-6 up arrows and 5-6 down arrows is going to have a 1 rating and equal to a factbook that got no attention. It's a serious design flaw if you ask me.
The Mad King of Hell
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:17 am

There's no reason to bump your thread after less than 24 hours. Technical is not a fast moving forum.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Apologies, I didn't intend it as a bump. I'm just mildly frustrated cause someone is now down arrowing my various dispatches...
The Mad King of Hell

Return to Technical