NATION

PASSWORD

Oops...

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Oops...

Postby The V O I D » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 am

I made an oopsie. I was participating in the 'international incident' story gameside, but yesterday I got so tired I didn't get back on in time...
So, I missed the issue, rather than dismissing it and such. Is there any possible way for me to re-get the issue I was on in the story, or is that technologically impossible?
Just curious because... well. I missed it by accident.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:57 am

The V O I D wrote:I made an oopsie. I was participating in the 'international incident' story gameside, but yesterday I got so tired I didn't get back on in time...
So, I missed the issue, rather than dismissing it and such. Is there any possible way for me to re-get the issue I was on in the story, or is that technologically impossible?

If you didn't dismiss it, shouldn't you still have it?
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 am

Jute wrote:
The V O I D wrote:I made an oopsie. I was participating in the 'international incident' story gameside, but yesterday I got so tired I didn't get back on in time...

If you didn't dismiss it, shouldn't you still have it?

I logged on and got two of the regular cyclic issues that have nothing to do with the Brasillistan story...

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:04 am

You finished the chain.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 am

Sanctaria wrote:You finished the chain.

I did? But I only participated in 6 issues... that was really the ending?
It seemed kind of short... I was hoping there'd be more for me to do. Eh, well. Thanks anyways.

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 am

It *did* seem a tad unfinished but I think 6 is the longest possible chain out of the available options. So you did well ^-^.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Return to Technical