NATION

PASSWORD

[SPLIT] Leader issue

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Haluskopolis
Civilian

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

[SPLIT] Leader issue

Postby Haluskopolis » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 am

Hello,

I am well over the 750 million citizen limit to name a leader and have yet to have the issue. I would like to name a leader but the issue has never come up (to my recollection). I was curious as to whether or not the Moderators could do something about that?

Thanks,
Haluskopolis

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 am

Haluskopolis wrote:Hello,

I am well over the 750 million citizen limit to name a leader and have yet to have the issue. I would like to name a leader but the issue has never come up (to my recollection). I was curious as to whether or not the Moderators could do something about that?

Thanks,
Haluskopolis

We have no influence on your issues, they are completely random.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 pm

You've already had the leader issue. You either chose an option that doesn't unlock the Leader custom field, or dismissed the issue. Be patient and it'll come up again.

The Vahkiran
Attaché

Founded: May 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vahkiran » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 pm

I don't know, it's been approximately a year, I'm at 4 billion citizens now and have been waiting patiently for said year. I'm pretty sure it's not coming back around, even though I don't remember ever getting it.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:36 pm

You did get it. Perhaps the problem is that you didn't recognise the issue for what it is? It can be found here if you haven't seen it before.

Prime Nation
Civilian

Founded: Nov 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prime Nation » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:12 pm

On one of my puppets, I chose the wrong answer, and it took over a year to get it again, but it will eventually come up.

Return to Technical