NATION

PASSWORD

Which account able to posses WA Delegate Regional Control?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
External Nation
Attaché

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Which account able to posses WA Delegate Regional Control?

Postby External Nation » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:48 am

Honestly, I've multiple accounts and realised it's very common according to the FAQ. I separated them for external and internal affairs purposes.

Currently, my Foreign Affairs nation is the founder of a region and I'd like my Internal Affairs nation to be WA Delegate to have some controls over the region but Foreign Affairs still full control.

EDIT: So shall my Foreign Affairs nation (founder) join the World Assembly or the nation that I wish to make it WA Delegate joins World Assembly?

PS: Sorry if I posted in wrong category or topic already exist because this forum is too wordy to sort.
Last edited by External Nation on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I speak UK English, and my level is mediocre so I may need your guidance (if any).

A friendly nation that loves to expand its foreign relations to the world through the International Union.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:50 am

Try this forum
Both founder and delegate can have regional control.
Last edited by Jute on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:17 am

Jute wrote:Try this forum

Then what happens to this topic in this forum?
I speak UK English, and my level is mediocre so I may need your guidance (if any).

A friendly nation that loves to expand its foreign relations to the world through the International Union.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:25 am

External Nation wrote:
Jute wrote:Try this forum

Then what happens to this topic in this forum?

It will be closed or moved to Technical.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 am

Jute wrote:
External Nation wrote:Then what happens to this topic in this forum?

It will be closed or moved to Technical.

Can you please move it? Thx!

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 am

External Nation wrote:
Jute wrote:It will be closed or moved to Technical.

Can you please move it? Thx!

Sorry, you have to ask a moderator for that.

Knockturn Alley
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Knockturn Alley » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 am

Jute wrote:
External Nation wrote:Can you please move it? Thx!

Sorry, you have to ask a moderator for that.

I have reported it don't worry someone will do it
Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:The only one who has the right to kill is he who is willing to die himself

Unknown wrote:There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come

Political Compass [OUTDATED]:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.74
capitalism, free speech, atheism, nature, gun rights, metal music, technology, anime, stoicism, mgtow
traditionalism, racism, religion, virtue-signalling, celebrities, SJWs, PC Culture

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:56 am

Can someone please directly answer me instead of waiting for transfer of thread to different forums? I need the answer urgently.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:25 am

The nation that is supposed to be delegate for the WA obviously is the one that needs to join the WA.

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:50 am

Jute wrote:The nation that is supposed to be delegate for the WA obviously is the one that needs to join the WA.

After the nation joined WA Delegate, can the founder directly appoint it disregard of the election votes?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 am

External Nation wrote:After the nation joined WA Delegate, can the founder directly appoint it disregard of the election votes?

No.

Delegates are "elected" by having the most endorsements. They can't be appointed. And don't join the WA with more than one nation to try to force the election. All such nations will be ejected for cheating.

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:No.

Delegates are "elected" by having the most endorsements. They can't be appointed. And don't join the WA with more than one nation to try to force the election. All such nations will be ejected for cheating.

If the nation becomes Delegate and it seems to be a bad guy, can I instantly unelect him/her? I seen an FAQ similar to this case but it was told when trying to sabotage under regions but doesn't tell more about bad delegates.

Uristehaazuizs
Civilian

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Uristehaazuizs » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:59 am

If a Delegate is evil (or even if it isn't ;) ), the Founder can kick him out of the region and/or cut off Delegate access to Regional Control.

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 am

Uristehaazuizs wrote:If a Delegate is evil (or even if it isn't ;) ), the Founder can kick him out of the region and/or cut off Delegate access to Regional Control.

After the nation becomes a Delegate, and the Delegate chooses to leave World Assembly, will he lose his WA Delegate rank?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 am

External Nation wrote:
Uristehaazuizs wrote:If a Delegate is evil (or even if it isn't ;) ), the Founder can kick him out of the region and/or cut off Delegate access to Regional Control.

After the nation becomes a Delegate, and the Delegate chooses to leave World Assembly, will he lose his WA Delegate rank?

Yes, at the following Update.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:53 am

Bears Armed wrote:After the nation becomes a Delegate, and the Delegate chooses to leave World Assembly, will he lose his WA Delegate rank?

Yes, at the following Update.[/quote]
Which "Update" are you referring to?

And can a non-WA member endorse to vote WA Delegate?

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 pm

There are two daily updates where endorsements are counted and the nation with the most endorsements becomes (or stays delegate).

Only WA members can endorse other WA members which reside in their region. This is also described in the FAQ, have you read those?

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Crazy girl wrote:There are two daily updates where endorsements are counted and the nation with the most endorsements becomes (or stays delegate).

Only WA members can endorse other WA members which reside in their region. This is also described in the FAQ, have you read those?

Which part of the FAQ tells that only WA member can endorse WA emember?

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:01 pm

External Nation wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:There are two daily updates where endorsements are counted and the nation with the most endorsements becomes (or stays delegate).

Which part of the FAQ tells that only WA member can endorse WA emember?

You need to be a WA member to endorse. It's a feature that's only available to WA members.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

External Nation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby External Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Mousebumples wrote:You need to be a WA member to endorse. It's a feature that's only available to WA members.

Yes, understood. I'm just asking since she said it's mentioned in FAQ.

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:21 am

External Nation wrote:
Mousebumples wrote:You need to be a WA member to endorse. It's a feature that's only available to WA members.

Yes, understood. I'm just asking since she said it's mentioned in FAQ.

The part in the FAQ that states (and I directly C&P'd this from the FAQ page itself)
You can only endorse another nation if:

You are both members of the World Assembly
You are both in the same region

It's under "How do endorse another nation" subheader of the World Assembly subheader.
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical