NATION

PASSWORD

Cannot create a new nation

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Hyperion Industries
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Cannot create a new nation

Postby Hyperion Industries » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 am

Whenever I attempt to create a new nation, a message appears at the top of the screen saying "You are not permitted to create new nations." I would be most appreciative if one could assist me in finding a solution to this predicament.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:25 am

Are you creating a nation at a school or other public place? It may be that there have been a lot of spam/troll nations made there. Otherwise I would submit a GHR

Hyperion Industries
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperion Industries » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:29 am

I am at a highschool right now actually :o
I will try creating a new nation when I get home.
Thank you very much for your assistance.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:03 am

Leutria wrote:Are you creating a nation at a school or other public place? It may be that there have been a lot of spam/troll nations made there.

This speculation is entirely correct. There was a massive spate of obscene and abusive nations created at your school, and we blocked new nation creation there. It's a pity that the actions of a rude few cause problems for everyone else, but there's not much else we can do from this end.

Return to Technical