NATION

PASSWORD

Income Tax Broken

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nothgual
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Income Tax Broken

Postby Nothgual » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello,

For some reason, my income tax can't rise above 0% no matter what I do. It's been like this for about 2 years.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Interesting case, and one I want to discuss with mods and issues guys, because this is arguably a bug.

Essentially you are so aggressively anti-military and anti-religion (in terms of public funding) that this budget-cutting attitude has swamped your other government programs.

Nothgual
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothgual » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Thanks for the response, violet. That is an interesting theory. I remember the problem started after responding to an issue that was specifically geared towards taxes. Don't know if that's helpful or not.

Nothgual
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothgual » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks to whoever fixed it!

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm

I didn't do anything; that was all you. There is a change in the pipeline to the NS model that will affect you, though, as a nation with some crazy-negative stats, and this is likely to push your tax rate up quite a lot. More info on that later.

Return to Technical