NATION

PASSWORD

Puppet Strangeness

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Terra Atlantica
Secretary

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Puppet Strangeness

Postby Terra Atlantica » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Alright,

So I just got a letter from the WA saying I have more than one WA nation at the assembly. The problem is I don't. This is my only nation in the WA-none of my other puppets are members.

I should also mention that at one point a nation somehow got on my puppet list, replacing all of them. I was able to actually access it, but I didn't create it. I notified the nation that this was the case and told him to change his password, then I removed him from my puppets list.

I think someone might have hacked my account and has been making nations in my name-if a mod or someone could reply to this, I'll be happy to give them my email address (via telegram, of course), so they can tell me what nations I have registered under that email address. If one pops up that's not on the list, then I have a very serious problem.

Cheers (Please help :shock: )

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:04 pm

This sort of thing needs to be addressed via GHR.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Terra Atlantica
Secretary

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Atlantica » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Mousebumples wrote:This sort of thing needs to be addressed via GHR.

Thank you.

Return to Technical