NATION

PASSWORD

[QUESTION] Where to post to ask Mods a question?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Velburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

[QUESTION] Where to post to ask Mods a question?

Postby Velburg » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 am

Hello.

I just have a question to the mods regarding the redounding of regions and stuff like that, but I can't seem to find a place to put it. The 'Moderation' forum seems to be a report board, and i'm not sure if this forum is the right place for that kind of thing. I can't use the Mod's emails listed on the 'Moderation' section due to the fact that I don't know which site mod was the one that (Rightly) dealt with the problems that a sister Region was having, and I don't want the issue to explode or hamper any of the rest of the moderation team if it doesn't have to. They're busy people, me and my region were in the wrong, and i'd just like some clarification without risking a ban or being ignored for posting in the wrong place.

If anyone has any suggestions on where to put said question or who to contact to get the person I need, i'm all ears. Thanks.
Last edited by Velburg on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 am

Moderation forum works fine, if it's a personal matter then you can submit a GHR.

EDIT: To clarify if it's a gameside issue that needs resolving a GHR is the way to go.
Last edited by Mallorea and Riva on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Velburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Velburg » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 am

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Moderation forum works fine, if it's a personal matter then you can submit a GHR.

Link to GHR

Return to Technical