NATION

PASSWORD

Ejected Why?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Blyskalia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Ejected Why?

Postby Blyskalia » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 am

I was recently rejected from the WA, I never knew exactly what was wrong with my proposals, I have looked over the rules then and then again, I have followed this site faithfully for almost a year, and it seems that after I submitted five various proposals over the course of my career, I am banned, I don't try to troll the WA, I make real effort in my proposals, and I am sorry If I am wasting the moderator's time to go help someone else, but I just plea that I can re-join the WA, due to my unfaltering faithfulness to this site, I bet there are people who are going to read this, disregard this as spam, and :rofl: I just need someone to understand my position, This was not a purposeful event, and I want to be involved. Please help.
  • My History (to the best of my recollection)
    DEN: January 2015 until the Fall of DEN on April 2nd, 2016
    HYDRA Command & The Invaders: April 2016 until late 2017
    Various Bumping Around & The Black Hawks: 2017 until mid-2018
    Main Hiatus: mid-2018 until late 2020
    The North Pacific: Late 2020 to the Present Day serving as Deputy Speaker

Riemstagrad
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Riemstagrad » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 am

try a getting help request: http://www.nationstates.net/page=help

maybe the system that checks if players use more then one WA-nation somehow caught you? If you didn't multy, the getting help request is you best option.

also note that only that particular nation is banned from joining the WA. Normally nothing prevents you to rejoin the WA with another nation, as long as you have only one WA at any given time.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Blyskalia wrote:I never knew exactly what was wrong with my proposals

Our standardized telegrams, sent to everyone who submits an inappropriate proposal, read as follows:
Nationstates Moderators wrote:You submitted a Proposal that was unfortunately invalid. If you would like to submit another proposal, please familiarize yourself with the guidelines in the Proposal Rules forum thread. We highly recommend that you post a draft to the General Assembly Forum first to be checked before submitting it to the game! The people there are very helpful at polishing drafts so they meet the guidelines.
Nationstates Moderators wrote:Your Security Council Proposal has been removed from the queue, as unfortunately it is invalid. If you wish to submit another proposal, please first read and understand the "Rules for SC Proposals" forum thread. Also, don't be shy about submitting a draft to the Security Council forum! That's why it's there. You'll find helpful players who will ensure your proposal is compliant with the rules.

Note that we provide links to both sets of rules, plus the suggestion that you post your proposals on the forums for review by other players. Our options as moderators are fairly limited - we can spend hours, days, or weeks exchanging telegrams with you until you understand the problem ... or we can direct you to the forums, where such a mechanism has already existed for the last decade or more. We prefer the latter.

Blyskalia wrote:I don't try to troll the WA

You've never posting in a WA thread, despite multiple suggestions that you do so. That's not trolling, that's participating.

Riemstagrad wrote:maybe the system that checks if players use more then one WA-nation somehow caught you?

No, he was told, and correctly understood, that his ejection was for submitting multiple illegal proposals. Officially, it's "three bad and out", but unofficially we sometimes extend that to four or five.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elke and Elba
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Riemstagrad wrote:I don't try to troll the WA

You've never posting in a WA thread, despite multiple suggestions that you do so. That's not trolling, that's participating.

Fris... You quoted the wrong person here.
Represented permanently at the World Assembly by Benjamin Olafsen, and on an ad-hoc basis by Alethea Norrland and rarely Gaia Pao and Gabriel Dzichpol.
OOCly retired from the GA/SC for something called 'real life'.
Author of GA#288 and SC#148.
Ratateague wrote:NationStates seems to hate the Geneva Convention. I've lost count in how many times someone has tried to introduce something like it. Why they don't like it is a mystery to me. Probably a lot of jingoist wingnuts.
Ardchoille wrote:When you consider that (violet) once changed the colour of the whole game for one player ... you can understand how seriously NS takes its players.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Elke and Elba wrote:Fris... You quoted the wrong person here.

That's bizarre. I used the internal multi-quote feature and never paid attention. Anyway, fixed.

Return to Technical