NATION

PASSWORD

'raw'

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

'raw'

Postby Sacara » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 pm

How come some factbooks have the 'RAW' down in the corner by 'REPORT', and some don't?
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Sacara wrote:How come some factbooks have the 'RAW' down in the corner by 'REPORT', and some don't?

It only appears if you're viewing it as a dispatch.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Return to Technical