NATION

PASSWORD

Secondary WA Nations: Apparently, I have one.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Secondary WA Nations: Apparently, I have one.

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:29 am

Hello there,

I seem to have received an WA Intelligence Committee telegram saying that I had another account that was a member of the WA, though to my knowledge I have not. Could someone help clarify this a bit more for me?

I know how the game detects these sorts of things (through IP addresses and whatnot), I just can't figure out which 'secondary nation' I have which were supposedly apart of the WA. If this was able to be identified, I might be able to rectify the situation like the telegram I received asked, but at the moment I'm completely stumped as to which 'secondary nation' it's referring to.

All the best,

- Kylarnatia (Kyle)
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Jeckland
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeckland » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 am

Kylarnatia wrote:Hello there,

I seem to have received an WA Intelligence Committee telegram saying that I had another account that was a member of the WA, though to my knowledge I have not. Could someone help clarify this a bit more for me?

I know how the game detects these sorts of things (through IP addresses and whatnot), I just can't figure out which 'secondary nation' I have which were supposedly apart of the WA. If this was able to be identified, I might be able to rectify the situation like the telegram I received asked, but at the moment I'm completely stumped as to which 'secondary nation' it's referring to.

All the best,

- Kylarnatia (Kyle)

If you are asking which nation is your 'second' WA nation (which is how I understand the question) then you should file a Getting Help Request
Winners: N/A
Runners Up: WBC 30 & 31, Memorial Cup
Semi Final: CE 26, WBC 35, WLC 20

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 am

Jeckland wrote:-snip-

I was originally going to, but the GHR page itself states that they're only supposed to be used for when 'someone's cheating or causing trouble', and since this is not that - because I merely wished to ask why I've got this warning despite having no knowledge of an existing secondary nation of mine in the WA - I was given the impression that Technical was the more appropriate place.

'This form is not for general inquiries or questions!' at the bottom of the page also threw the idea of submitting a GHR out the window.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:51 am

Hey, Kyle. I saw you posted in #themodcave before I got home from work, but even if I had been there, I would have given the same advice the above player did - file a Getting Help Request. It's a gameside issue, it needs a gameside mod - and since we don't moderate via IRC/TG/etc., there needs to be a "paper trail," so to speak.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 am

Mousebumples wrote:Hey, Kyle. I saw you posted in #themodcave before I got home from work, but even if I had been there, I would have given the same advice the above player did - file a Getting Help Request. It's a gameside issue, it needs a gameside mod - and since we don't moderate via IRC/TG/etc., there needs to be a "paper trail," so to speak.

Ah, that's fair enough then. The way the GHR page makes it sound, however, it seemed wrong to submit it through that route - after all, it said that it was not for questions or general inquiries.

In any case, I'll get right on that. Thanks Mouse.

Return to Technical