NATION

PASSWORD

No reply!

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Statsa
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

No reply!

Postby Statsa » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:34 pm

I have asked to join the WA twice but I never get an email from them! I have even waited a span of 3 months!! Can I please have help from one of the moderators. Thank you!
Heil the federation! Heil Germany! Don't hail the third Reich!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Check the spam folder directly on your Hotmail website. If they mark our emails as spam, they won't get delivered to your offline mailbox - you have to get them directly online. A decade ago I was told that Hotmail failed to deliver over 80% of the mail they received. I don't know if that has significantly improved, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The other thing you can do is set up a second email address. Gmail does this well, even allowing you to set it to permanently autoforward to your primary email address. Gmail has a better track record of not losing our (or anyone's) mail.

Statsa
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Statsa » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Thank you soon much
Heil the federation! Heil Germany! Don't hail the third Reich!

Return to Technical