NATION

PASSWORD

Error 503 // Forums very slow?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Error 503 // Forums very slow?

Postby Ainin » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 am

Hello.

Earlier today (and currently, still sporadically), the forums keep giving a 503 Error that reads

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

When it does load, it is very slow. On IRC, me and a couple other people all found this problem, so I don't think it is an isolated case.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 am

It appears I have the same problem as well.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 am

my PC also has the same issue.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 am

It appears to be finished
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:58 am

I have this problem.

Good to know it's not isolated.
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Land of Minecraft
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Minecraft » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Ainin wrote:Hello.

Earlier today (and currently, still sporadically), the forums keep giving a 503 Error that reads

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

When it does load, it is very slow. On IRC, me and a couple other people all found this problem, so I don't think it is an isolated case.

Yes, I think the forum was down for everyone, including me. I found this website a few weeks ago. It really helps to see if websites are down or not. Of course, if that website doesn't work, then I think you have a problem.
The website is:
http://www.iidrn.com
I love Minecraft!
If you have any questions about Minecraft, feel free to telegram me!
Also, I love to say nice things about people! Telegram me, and I'll find something nice to say about you! We must destroy the haters!

GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Zaldakki
Minister

Founded: Oct 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaldakki » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Land of Minecraft wrote:
Ainin wrote:Hello.

Yes, I think the forum was down for everyone, including me. I found this website a few weeks ago. It really helps to see if websites are down or not. Of course, if that website doesn't work, then I think you have a problem.
The website is:
http://www.iidrn.com

Sometimes I check that site. But it doesn't let me check to see if just the forums are down, even if I specifically type forum.nationstates.net. It only checks the site as a whole.
Last edited by Zaldakki on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical