NATION

PASSWORD

Login problem

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Login problem

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 pm

When I logged in recently on my phone, the login page showed me logged in to the forum but not to my nation- that is, instead of my country's region, issues, telegrams and settings it was still like I was browsing unloggedon in the bar to the left.
Any reason why this is?
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Also, if I tap anything on the bar to the left I'm logged out of the forum.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:00 am

Unblock cookies.

If you have them blocked, they won't let you be logged it for more than a page. If it's not a problem with cookies, then I don't know.
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Return to Technical