NATION

PASSWORD

development

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kilden
Civilian

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

development

Postby Kilden » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 am

i think the game would be way better if you got like development points that you can spend on developing you nation so you can grow your nation the way you want. So it can be really a nation that can grow and be more populair than others like: your nation is developing a cancer cure than people are going to like your nation because it is developing to help people. and maybe it is also an idea to bring wars or so in the game like i can attack you but how good the attacks are going will be made by you development and weapons, mans, experiens, and strageties.

Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 am

I agree with you 100% I think it would make the game more realistic

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:52 am

Kilden wrote:maybe it is also an idea to bring wars or so in the game like i can attack you but how good the attacks are going will be made by you development and weapons, mans, experiens, and strageties.

Wars have been shot down repeatedly as a feature by the the techies in charge of the site. If you want to war, that's what the forums are for.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

NationStates is a work of political satire, not Civilization.
Now the stars they are all angled wrong,
And the sun and the moon refuse to burn.
But I remember a message,
In a demon's hand:
"Dread the passage of Jesus, for he does not return."

-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum"

Return to Technical