NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: Opposite of Political Apathy

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Suggestion: Opposite of Political Apathy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 pm

So, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a census/badge/analysis for the opposite of/least political apathy? I can't see much of a reason not to have one and I think its a worthy achievement for nations to celebrate in the census.

:)
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

Jeckland
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeckland » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:38 pm

To see whose doing well on the opposite, look at who is bottom of political apathy.
Winners: N/A
Runners Up: WBC 30 & 31, Memorial Cup
Semi Final: CE 26, WBC 35, WLC 20

Inventio
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Inventio » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Jeckland wrote:To see whose doing well on the opposite, look at who is bottom of political apathy.

I believe the OP is suggesting a trophy for it. That makes sense, since it takes just as much work to get on one side of the spectrum as it does to get on the other.
First recipient of Div's Cynical
Seal of Approval.
If you have claims you want me
to accept, please source them.
NSSports Trigram: INV
Actively looking to join RPs, so
TG me if you're starting one.
Proud Delegate of Mirare
Ambassador Synn, Inventian representative to the World Assembly.
Assume I'm posting IC unless stated otherwise.
Check out my region, Mirare.
Sapin Military District wrote:If god doesn't exist, then why does a tissue pop up every time you take the old one out of the box?
Diviar wrote:Nah, Inventio isn't scared easily.
Divair wrote:Nonchalance is my default attitude.

Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

Jeckland wrote:To see whose doing well on the opposite, look at who is bottom of political apathy.

I am aware of that, but thank-you. This is more about the badge and being able to get top (or near the top) of the a daily census for it.
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

Return to Technical