NATION

PASSWORD

Hi Parhe Technical Flag Dark

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Parhe
Powerbroker

Founded: May 10, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Parhe » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am

Hi I had a question. Has the Dark Theme always not had the small flag next to the nation's name on the side panel? I just changed back to it not very long ago and noticed just now it lacks a flag.
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

Northrop-Grumman
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2003
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Northrop-Grumman » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Parhe wrote:Hi I had a question. Has the Dark Theme always not had the small flag next to the nation's name on the side panel? I just changed back to it not very long ago and noticed just now it lacks a flag.
I just checked the changelog, and it was taken out on May 13, 2013. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=142997

Parhe
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby Parhe » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm

BUT WHY :<

It was so pretty with the little outline.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

Northrop-Grumman
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2003
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Northrop-Grumman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Parhe wrote:BUT WHY :<

Because that sidebar tended to be pretty busy and the flag clashed since it was overly bright. Also, I've never been able to find a way to align it to my satisfaction,especially when the nation name gets split into two lines.

Parhe
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby Parhe » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Northrop-Grumman wrote:
Parhe wrote:BUT WHY :<

Because that sidebar tended to be pretty busy and the flag clashed since it was overly bright. Also, I've never been able to find a way to align it to my satisfaction,especially when the nation name gets split into two lines.

I must be very impatient. I thought I posted this like ten days ago. But okay, I entirely understand it.

Return to Technical