NATION

PASSWORD

Technical data from the Zombies

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The NationStates Community
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Technical data from the Zombies

Postby The NationStates Community » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Is someone wearing a moddly hat keeping a copy of the data from this event? I ask as it would be interesting to study it in more depth than possible right now.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified title

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Moved to Technical, since it's actually an Admin question.

Why? What data are you seeking? Naivetry's thread is a pretty good example of player-generated statistics. What else might you be looking for?

Spokesperson

Postby The NationStates Community » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Well, I don't know yet. I've been kinda busy for the last 24 hours fighting zombies.

What I'd like to look at is how different regions reacted to the zombies in regards to cooperation. Equilism is a great example of that. The RMB is going to be saved and will provide information, but the graphs with the hourly updates contains the majority of the information.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm

I have stats on every nation and every region, taken hourly, since the start of the outbreak. I'm happy to make that available in some format.

Spokesperson

Postby The NationStates Community » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Danke

Return to Technical