NATION

PASSWORD

Bigger Regional World Factbook Entries?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Keystone Federation
Senator

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Bigger Regional World Factbook Entries?

Postby The Keystone Federation » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm

So as the founder of the Western Hemisphere Alliance I do a lot of editing with the Factbook, which I like to keep as professional looking as possible. I have to say after around 3 or 4 months of constantly having to delete words or re-word things to fit it into the character limit has gotten quite tedious. So, why are there so small character limits, will it ever be possible to increase these limits? Will it ever be possible to create a "Read more..." feature?

The Keystone Federation
"Virtue, Liberty, and Independence"
Population: 236.594 Million

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
When I participate in a roleplay in ii I expect realism, if you attack me with a flying aircraft carrier or a giant robot, I'm probably going to leave.
Currently at War with: Kamchastkia, Bydo

A Million Voices
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby A Million Voices » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Instead of a "Read more" button, you could include a link to a national factbook with all the relevant information included. The factbook limits are incredibly generous.
Silencing an opponent is not the same as converting him.

Mrakania
Civilian

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mrakania » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 am

A Million Voices wrote:Instead of a "Read more" button, you could include a link to a national factbook with all the relevant information included. The factbook limits are incredibly generous.

The factbook limits are incredibly generous.

THAT IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLCRAP I'VE EVER HEARD ON THIS SITE.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 am

Please don't gravedig a two-year-old thread.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:Please don't gravedig a two-year-old thread.

Thank you, but we've got this.

I lock.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Return to Technical