NATION

PASSWORD

Nation Count Discrepancy

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Arachnid Cheerios and the Kuba Queendom
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Nation Count Discrepancy

Postby Arachnid Cheerios and the Kuba Queendom » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:50 am

When I look at specific statistics in my region (by clicking on the nation number), the last page it says there are 48 nations, but the nation count on the front page says 47. Is this a bug or intentional?

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 am

Currently, the front page says 48 while the list says 49, so the bug seems to have persisted even as a new nation joined about an hour ago.

EDIT: Rankings (48th, etc.) on the nation pages also don't match the list, which can be used to track where things go wrong. I believe Lizardian is the problem.
Last edited by Trotterdam on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arachnid Cheerios and the Kuba Queendom
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachnid Cheerios and the Kuba Queendom » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Hmm, interesting! Oddly enough, other regions don't have the same problem... Thank you so much for helping me with this! I will try to determine what is causing it.

Jerusal
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusal » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Sounds similar to this thread's problem: viewtopic.php?t=385257&f=15&view=unread#unread
Libertarian State of Jerusal
NS Stats do not apply, losers. They're too unrealistic. New NS player, I basically read a ton of guides and am now trying to make use of them. Look at my fantastic factbooks.
I'm a(n):Israeli American, Maritime Craftsman, Pro Choice, Anti Fed, Pro Market, Anti Monopoly, Pro Liberty, Anti Long term foreign aid, Pro Zionism son of a bitch.

Return to Technical