NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates Issues **SPOILER ALERT**

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sacrum Imperium
Civilian

Founded: Oct 16, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacrum Imperium » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Weird... I just got Issue 134 despite it being supposedly out of circulation? I can't find a copy of it anywhere too...

The Truth Is Out There?

The Issue

After numerous alleged UFO sightings all over Sacrum Imperium's sky last night, concerned citizens are asking questions and getting no answers. Many of them are demanding that the government release all information regarding UFOs to the public.

The Debate

1. "The government has been covering up UFO activity for years," claims Howard Hamilton, host of the esoteric TV show 'Death from the Skies'. "We're tired of hearing about weather balloons and hoaxes. If there are little green men watching and abducting us, we deserve to know. We demand that the government release all documents regarding UFOs... and everything else too! Besides, we're better off if our military doesn't organize shady, expensive projects."

2. "You can't honestly give in to the demands of these wackos and conspiracy nuts!" gasps Five Star General Falala Goethe. "That would reveal top secret military programs like our doomsday device, I mean, new fighter jets. These things are kept secret for a reason. Do you want this information to get in the hands of Sacrum Imperium's enemies? I don't think so. I say we continue to cover up these sightings and ignore those pesky ufologists asking too many questions."

3. "How about a compromise that pleases both the conspiracy theorists and the military?" suggests Samuel de Vries, an elite prevaricator from the Propaganda Ministry. "Why don't we release some documents that just say that UFOs are real? This way the conspiracy theorists stop asking questions, and the military doesn't have its secret projects compromised. If our military projects are discovered, like that "moon" we're building, we can just blame it on little green men. That gives you perfect deniability. It's win-win!"

4. As a man wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses passes your guards, they silently go rigid as their eyes roll to white. "Boss, my team has this covered," he says in a droll monotone. "We'll try to keep you in the loop, of course, but nothing we tell you leaves this room... ever. Of course there are aliens, and yes, there's occasional collateral damage from random interactions, but we're on it. You just make sure that funding doesn't drop from the Omnibus Farm Bill your predecessor set up, and we'll make sure nothing goes public." He pauses and strokes his chin thoughtfully. "Is it still a privacy violation if you don't remember being probed? Have to think on that." He turns, taps the guards on the shoulders, and walks from the room as they dazedly recover their composure.

Lenyo
Powerbroker

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenyo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:22 am

Sacrum Imperium wrote:Weird... I just got Issue 134 despite it being supposedly out of circulation? I can't find a copy of it anywhere too...

The Truth Is Out There?

The Issue

After numerous alleged UFO sightings all over Sacrum Imperium's sky last night, concerned citizens are asking questions and getting no answers. Many of them are demanding that the government release all information regarding UFOs to the public.

The Debate

1. "The government has been covering up UFO activity for years," claims Howard Hamilton, host of the esoteric TV show 'Death from the Skies'. "We're tired of hearing about weather balloons and hoaxes. If there are little green men watching and abducting us, we deserve to know. We demand that the government release all documents regarding UFOs... and everything else too! Besides, we're better off if our military doesn't organize shady, expensive projects."

2. "You can't honestly give in to the demands of these wackos and conspiracy nuts!" gasps Five Star General Falala Goethe. "That would reveal top secret military programs like our doomsday device, I mean, new fighter jets. These things are kept secret for a reason. Do you want this information to get in the hands of Sacrum Imperium's enemies? I don't think so. I say we continue to cover up these sightings and ignore those pesky ufologists asking too many questions."

3. "How about a compromise that pleases both the conspiracy theorists and the military?" suggests Samuel de Vries, an elite prevaricator from the Propaganda Ministry. "Why don't we release some documents that just say that UFOs are real? This way the conspiracy theorists stop asking questions, and the military doesn't have its secret projects compromised. If our military projects are discovered, like that "moon" we're building, we can just blame it on little green men. That gives you perfect deniability. It's win-win!"

4. As a man wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses passes your guards, they silently go rigid as their eyes roll to white. "Boss, my team has this covered," he says in a droll monotone. "We'll try to keep you in the loop, of course, but nothing we tell you leaves this room... ever. Of course there are aliens, and yes, there's occasional collateral damage from random interactions, but we're on it. You just make sure that funding doesn't drop from the Omnibus Farm Bill your predecessor set up, and we'll make sure nothing goes public." He pauses and strokes his chin thoughtfully. "Is it still a privacy violation if you don't remember being probed? Have to think on that." He turns, taps the guards on the shoulders, and walks from the room as they dazedly recover their composure.

Don't forget author and editor credit.
Author: Nation of Quebec
Editor: Lenyo
The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular
representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament.

Lenin, State and Revolution (1917)

Andacantra
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Maluri wrote:The issue: A wildfire has spreaded in @@COUNTRIESNAME@@ and is a big fire! Citizens are worried it may strike @@COUNTRIESNAME@@ City next!

1. This fire has gotten out of control! All of this started because of some bozo going crazy with matches he lighted up the wood's in North @@COUNTRIESNAME@@! We need to see that student's are taught more about Fire Safety!

2. This guy needs to be thrown into jail! He obviously did it because he was crazy! On second thought, a Hospital where they can treat him! Yes, we will need that so he can get back on track. Also hire some doctor's to! Sure, it may cost some @@CURRENCY@@s but at least it will be worth it! We can prevent this from ever happening!

3. I agree with the first person BUT we should have a program in our school's for Fire Drills and a week about learning Public Safety! That way, if they do it in the future, we got a legit reason to throw them into jail! It's a win, win!

Author/Ed?

Also, yay for that gap being filled! :D They'll both be added in a moment
Abbey
Chief Kitty of the Cat Burglars
Bi-gameplayers: Raiding and defending because both are fun and ok
Nationstates Issues **SPOILER ALERT**

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Andacantra wrote:
Maluri wrote:The issue: A wildfire has spreaded in @@COUNTRIESNAME@@ and is a big fire! Citizens are worried it may strike @@COUNTRIESNAME@@ City next!

1. This fire has gotten out of control! All of this started because of some bozo going crazy with matches he lighted up the wood's in North @@COUNTRIESNAME@@! We need to see that student's are taught more about Fire Safety!

2. This guy needs to be thrown into jail! He obviously did it because he was crazy! On second thought, a Hospital where they can treat him! Yes, we will need that so he can get back on track. Also hire some doctor's to! Sure, it may cost some @@CURRENCY@@s but at least it will be worth it! We can prevent this from ever happening!

3. I agree with the first person BUT we should have a program in our school's for Fire Drills and a week about learning Public Safety! That way, if they do it in the future, we got a legit reason to throw them into jail! It's a win, win!

Author/Ed?

That one is not an issue. Maybe it's Maluri's draft?

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Luna Amore wrote:
Andacantra wrote:Author/Ed?

That one is not an issue. Maybe it's Maluri's draft?

I had a feeling I didn't recognise it. I was like "I don't remember any of us editing an issue like that".
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Andacantra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Ah okay, Maluri, this thread is to maintain a list of issues currently in the game. You're quite welcome to draft an issue, but take a look at this thread and then post your draft into a new thread in this forum :)
Abbey

Benjamin Mark
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012

Postby Benjamin Mark » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 pm

I just received a new issue, #342, This Land Was Made For You And Me, (Luna Amore, ed. Kryozerkia)

The Issue

A recent government report revealed that @@NAME@@ is running out of land for its expanding population. An emergency meeting of your advisors has been called to decide the best course of action.

The Debate

1. "The solution is simple and something we should have been doing all along," states you Minister of the Environment, @@RANDOMNAME@@, "We have acres upon acres of land that is tied up in landfills. If we compost, compress, recycle, we can use the newly-cleaned land to build eco-friendly housing developments. Yes, it'll require a lot of funding, and there's bound to be at least a little residual smell. People won't be happy about it, but I guarantee they'll be a damn sight happier than they'd be on the streets!"

2. "Of course the enviro-nutjob wants to clean up the landfills, but that's not the issue!" says your Minister of Finance, @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Why spend all that money fixing up land that already has a purpose when we've got plenty of worthless national parks? We could start construction sooner, get people moved in sooner, and fix this problem sooner. We could even use the resources in the parks to furnish the houses. It'd give our timber industry a much needed boost. I'm sure the hippies will moan about how that'll destroy a bunch of 'delicate habitats', but it's simply progress, @@LEADER@@."

3. "You're all not thinking this through!" yells the CEO of Yellowcake Depot, @@RANDOMNAME@@. "We've still got plenty of land. We've only used the top of it after all. Let's expand our cities underground. Look at the perks: there's plenty of space, they'll naturally stay at a steady temperature, and – most importantly – think of all the untapped uranium ore down there! Talk about an economic boom! Sure, people might get a little depressed without the sun and there's always a slight risk of a cave in, but we'll send down shrinks, sun lamps and throw up a few extra buttresses to be safe."

4. "I have a much, much more palatable solution," assures your Minister of Internal Expansion, rubbing his hands together greedily. "Let's expand our coasts. How do we do that you ask? Simple, we reclaim it from the surrounding seas. All we need to do is build levees and dikes and pump out the water. It'll take some serious desalinization and a constant, reliable power source to accomplish, but it'll be worth it in the long run."

Sankh-Lanport
Civil Servant

Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sankh-Lanport » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 pm

I just received a new issue, #343, Brother, Can You Spare A Dime? (New Andram, ed. Lenyo)

The Issue

Since the minting of pennies is twice as costly as the coin's stated value, the idea of removing the smallest fractions of the @@CURRENCY@@ has been brought to your attention.

The Debate

1. "We are wasting MILLIONS of @@CURRENCY@@ on minting pennies!" raves an unusually passionate policy advocate, @@RANDOMNAME@@, while handing out 'Penny Dreadful' t-shirts to all your staff. "And all so people have to waste time scrambling through their purses and wallets just to dig out one hundredth of a @@CURRENCY@@. Many nations in the @@REGION@@ have already abolished their most worthless coins. It's time for @@NAME@@ to follow suit."

2. "That flies in the face of all our time-honored traditions," counters another advocate, this one bedecked in full period dress. "Our favorite national hero is portrayed on the storied one-cent coin, so it would be unpatriotic to discard the penny as worthless scrap. Especially since pennies lower prices slightly for the poorest of the poor. Very, very slightly."

3. "Actually, I think it's high time we got rid of physical currency altogether," says the president of the Chamber of Commerce, @@RANDOMNAME@@, flanked by officials from various security agencies. "We should just digitize all money. People spend more when they don't see themselves physically handing over cash, and the benefits to tracking terrorists and other subversives are obvious. That sounds like a solid win-win to me."
Last edited by Sankh-Lanport on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:38 am

Sacrum Imperium wrote:Weird... I just got Issue 134 despite it being supposedly out of circulation? I can't find a copy of it anywhere too...

The Truth Is Out There?

The Issue

The Debate

Just got that one last update.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Blargoblarg
Minister

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 pm

The Truth Is Out There?

The Issue

The Debate

I just got that one too. Strange.
Claudia De la Cruz 2024 Article about her here
Democrats and Republicans are both right-wing capitalists owned by the rich and the big corporations. Major media in the US is also owned by the rich and big corporations.
Major study finds that America is an oligarchy, not a democracy
"Workers of the world, unite!" -Marx and Engels
You can read The State and Revolution by Lenin for free here
My 8values results My leftvalues results
I am autistic.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:

The Truth Is Out There?

The Issue

The Debate

I just got that one too. Strange.

Not really. As said in this thread a few times (and as as happened with one of my own issues), the intent was to always fill the gaps at #132 and #134 with issues. However this could only be done via an Admin putting in issues manually. That's changed somewhat recently so we decided to put in a new issue at #134 - now all gaps are filled.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Burgera
Attaché

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Burgera » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 am

#344 - Trash Talk

After massive trash heaps overflowed onto one of @@CAPITAL@@'s busiest intersections, causing traffic to grind to a halt for ten hours, many have agreed that the nation's litter problem is out of control. In response, representatives from the Society for the Prettying Up of @@NAME@@ have come to your office proposing a nationwide beautification campaign to pick it all up.

1. "Our wonderful country is being buried by this refuse!" wails SPUB President @@RANDOMNAME@@. "It's simply a disgrace! We need funding and able-bodied men and women to stage a monthly clean-up of our once-treasured land. We'd pick up litter, plant trees, touch up the paint on the old courthouse – we'd polish up the whole country! As an incentive, participants could receive a small stipend."

2. "Now why on Earth should hard-working citizens do this?" asks the Warden of @@CAPITAL@@ Penitentiary, @@RANDOMNAME@@. "We've got plenty of worthless criminals sitting around with their thumbs up their butts. Give these scum something worthwhile to do. They'll get to pay off their debt to society by helping clean it up!"

3. "It's not enough to just clean it up," asserts the CEO of Showers of Flowers. "We need a massive project to show @@REGION@@ how proud of our country we truly are. With a whole lot of government funds, my company could build the Hanging Gardens of @@CAPITAL@@. Picture it now: flowing vines down the walls, blooming daisies, baskets of chrysanthemums, thousands upon thousands of tourists. Think of the pride. Think of the money."

4. "Why are we wasting our time with this nonsense?" asks infamous miser @@RANDOMNAME@@. "All this hullabaloo over a little trash. Here's a news flash: there's always going to be trash! A bunch of hippies prancing around on the government's dime ain't gonna change that! You should know better than to spend our tax @@CURRENCY@@s on such frivolous endeavors. Why don't you beautify our wallets instead and give us a tax break?"

Issue by: The Bleu Moon of Luna Amore
Last edited by Burgera on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guns and burgers!

Divergia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divergia » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Burgera wrote:#344 - Trash Talk

After massive trash heaps overflowed onto one of @@CAPITAL@@'s busiest intersections, causing traffic to grind to a halt for ten hours, many have agreed that the nation's litter problem is out of control. In response, representatives from the Society for the Prettying Up of @@NAME@@ have come to your office proposing a nationwide beautification campaign to pick it all up.

1. "Our wonderful country is being buried by this refuse!" wails SPUB President @@RANDOMNAME@@. "It's simply a disgrace! We need funding and able-bodied men and women to stage a monthly clean-up of our once-treasured land. We'd pick up litter, plant trees, touch up the paint on the old courthouse – we'd polish up the whole country! As an incentive, participants could receive a small stipend."

2. "Now why on Earth should hard-working citizens do this?" asks the Warden of @@CAPITAL@@ Penitentiary, @@RANDOMNAME@@. "We've got plenty of worthless criminals sitting around with their thumbs up their butts. Give these scum something worthwhile to do. They'll get to pay off their debt to society by helping clean it up!"

3. "It's not enough to just clean it up," asserts the CEO of Showers of Flowers. "We need a massive project to show @@REGION@@ how proud of our country we truly are. With a whole lot of government funds, my company could build the Hanging Gardens of @@CAPITAL@@. Picture it now: flowing vines down the walls, blooming daisies, baskets of chrysanthemums, thousands upon thousands of tourists. Think of the pride. Think of the money."

4. "Why are we wasting our time with this nonsense?" asks infamous miser @@RANDOMNAME@@. "All this hullabaloo over a little trash. Here's a news flash: there's always going to be trash! A bunch of hippies prancing around on the government's dime ain't gonna change that! You should know better than to spend our tax @@CURRENCY@@s on such frivolous endeavors. Why don't you beautify our wallets instead and give us a tax break?"

Issue by: The Bleu Moon of Luna Amore

looks like you beat me to it
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

XENOS AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Please do not think that this nation represents any of our views, its quite the opposite actually

Burgera
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Burgera » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 pm

1. "Our wonderful country is being buried by this refuse!" wails SPU@@NAMEINITIALS@@ President @@RANDOMNAME@@. "It's simply a disgrace! We need funding and able-bodied men and women to stage a monthly clean-up of our once-treasured land. We'd pick up litter, plant trees, touch up the paint on the old courthouse – we'd polish up the whole country! As an incentive, participants could receive a small stipend."

Fixed, totally overlooked that.
Guns and burgers!

Andacantra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Just saying that I have spotted this, it'll go on slightly later :)

EDIT: #344: Trash Talk [Luna Amore; ed:Lenyo] added :)
Last edited by Andacantra on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abbey

Insaniragica
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaniragica » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Hey Just curious, are my citizens being sneaky with me? I mean, InsanePayne has outlawed all computer use yet the citizens keep appealing me to do something about all the spam they are getting. The issue name is "Computer Users Fed up with Heaps Of Spam"
My secret police force must be in on it!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Insaniragica wrote:Hey Just curious, are my citizens being sneaky with me? I mean, InsanePayne has outlawed all computer use yet the citizens keep appealing me to do something about all the spam they are getting. The issue name is "Computer Users Fed up with Heaps Of Spam"

I looked over your nation and you have not banned computers from what I'm seeing. That said, that issue does need to be looked at. Thanks for the report.

Riasy
Attaché

Founded: Dec 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Riasy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

I think there are two small mistakes in the OP of this thread. The first mistake is that the Issue #134 is still not included into the list in the OP, even though the text of this issue is already added into one of the subsequent posts of the same poster.

And the second mistake is that the link to the text of Issue #334 in the OP for some reason leads to the text of Issue #134.
Charter Member of The Democratic Socialist Assembly

Generation 34 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Anonymous hacked Facebook. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Andacantra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:34 am

My apologies for both, they have both been fixed. Having to insert the issue into the middle of the list threw me off somewhat (and the second issue was just a typo in me putting the issue into the list).

Thank you for pointing them out :)
Abbey

Burgera
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Burgera » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

#134: The Truth Is Out There? [Nation of Quebec; ed:Lenyo]

The Issue
After numerous alleged UFO sightings all over @@RANDOMNAME@@'s sky last night, concerned citizens are asking questions and getting no answers. Many of them are demanding that the government release all information regarding UFOs to the public.

Somebody just forgot to replace the variable here.
Guns and burgers!

Apieceofswisscheese
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Unconventional Weapons Under Fire

Postby Apieceofswisscheese » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm

The Issue

A collection of citizens, civil rights workers, and concerned mothers have signed a petition to stop the manufacturing of the 'BFG-69' ...

Big F***ing Gun creates an acronym that we used in the army and I found amusing here, but I thought we weren't supposed to do this.

Insaniragica
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaniragica » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Insaniragica wrote:Hey Just curious, are my citizens being sneaky with me? I mean, InsanePayne has outlawed all computer use yet the citizens keep appealing me to do something about all the spam they are getting. The issue name is "Computer Users Fed up with Heaps Of Spam"

I looked over your nation and you have not banned computers from what I'm seeing. That said, that issue does need to be looked at. Thanks for the report.

Ah, my mistake. Is there like a way I can see what I've banned or made illegal? The nation page only has a small view of changes and the news flash thingy at the bottom of the screen only goes back like six days or so..

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:07 am

Insaniragica wrote:
Luna Amore wrote:I looked over your nation and you have not banned computers from what I'm seeing. That said, that issue does need to be looked at. Thanks for the report.

Ah, my mistake. Is there like a way I can see what I've banned or made illegal? The nation page only has a small view of changes and the news flash thingy at the bottom of the screen only goes back like six days or so..

Unfortunately not - not with the game anyway. Past suggestions though include keeping track of all your decisions in NotePad or some other application.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Burgera
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Burgera » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:01 pm

#345: Mayors Behaving Badly [Nation of Quebec; ed:Sanctaria]

The Issue
Many of @@NAME@@'s mayors have been getting into hot water in recent months; with allegations ranging from racist commentary to substance abuse, international media are having a field day on highlighting problems in @@NAME@@'s devolved governments. Concerned citizens are now wondering if higher levels of government should step in and take over city management.

The Debate
1. "Something has to be done", newspaper columnist @@RANDOMNAME@@ writes. "@@NAME@@ City municipal hall is a mess with these constant scandals. The town has basically come to a standstill. It's clear that the national government needs to take over and weed out the corruption infesting the administration. This is having a real impact on our lives - there's a malfunctioning traffic light on my morning commute to work that's giving me hell for goodness sake!"

2. "The government can barely manage their own house and they want to take over mine?" scoffs @@NAME@@ City's controversial mayor on a local radio show. "I've run a fantastic city. I don't want to toot my own horn here but I'm the best mayor this city has ever had! These allegations are nothing more than media witch-hunts designed to take me down. Until such a time that these scurrilous accusations have been proven to be true, I say it's business as usual at city hall."

3. "What’s the point of even having the rule of law if our politicians are just going to ignore it?" asks anti-corruption lawyer @@RANDOMNAME@@ while going through your tax returns. "We need tougher laws and more judges with the gall to enforce them. Even the slightest infraction should result in the immediate dismissal of the mayor. It'll probably mean more elections, but it's worth it if it means that the citizenry continue to trust devolved government."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes, it's really @@NAME@@ City and not @@CAPITAL@@ in this issue.
Last edited by Burgera on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guns and burgers!

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Burgera wrote:And yes, it's really @@NAME@@ City and not @@CAPITAL@@ in this issue.

I didn't want to use @@CAPITAL@@ so I coin tossed between @@NAME@@ City and @@ANIMAL@@ City.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?