NATION

PASSWORD

More Information On Issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Equestria Skyway
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

More Information On Issues

Postby Equestria Skyway » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:24 pm

So I have this issue about issues that I want to learn before deciding on any more issues. That issue being with them, is knowing or not if some do not come back. I understand you may get different issues based off the ones you decided on and what you chose. Others will just come back randomly and don't have a second part or third part to them.

I've searched around many parts on NS and over the Internet, and others don't seem to know. An example of what I mean would be like this ... Say you get Issue 415 which is "Brain Pain On The Sports Plain," which involves either or not to ban one of your nations very popular sports that aren't so popular anywhere else apparently. You can either ban it, not ban it, or ban sports all together. Say you pick option 2 ... It does seem likely you'll get this issue back at random someday perhaps. You learn your results and all is dandy.

However, say you picked option 1. It could be likely that there will be an issue to un-ban it perhaps. But that doesn't mean there is.

So my question is this; would you get this exact same issue back (as an example) without any sort of corresponding issue also related to it? Basically could you just ban the sport over and over and over again?

I have another question about corresponding issues as well. Are those permanent? Say you get to the end of a chain involving such an issue over the course of more than just one decision. Would you get those back somehow eventually, or are they just permanent?

I'd really enjoy any help. Sorry if this question has already been asked or wasn't clear, but either way I'd assume it'd be very hard to find my answer over 4,000 search results. Thank you.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:43 pm

The "Got Issues?" forum is more appropriate for this thread.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Equestria Skyway
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria Skyway » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:37 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:The "Got Issues?" forum is more appropriate for this thread.

Sorry, I thought that was just for submitting issues or something. Not asking about them.

Return to Got Issues?