NATION

PASSWORD

When we Listen to the Amish...

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Aurora-Nova
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

When we Listen to the Amish...

Postby Aurora-Nova » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

I've got a question about Software Giant Stomps on Competition. The third option reads:

"Verily, I say unto thee, none of this would have happened wouldst thou not have stopped the problem before thou didst start it," argues Brother @@RANDOMNAME@@ of the @@NAME@@ Amish community from out the window of his horse-drawn carriage. "We must doest as the Lord commandeth and abolishest the evils of computers and the Internet entirely. Only whenst we harken unto the Lord's commandments mayeth we truly be spiritually blessed."

I'm just wondering if anyone's ever chosen this, and what the effects are, both on stats and in terms of the recent happenings note. Hoping someone can provide some insight. :)
As we speak, the Libyan people are being
massacred by terrorists in arms against the
legitimate government. The elderly, women,
children... everyone in Libya is in danger tonight.
Help raise awareness and support Gaddafi!
“I believe that Palestine is an occupied land
from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River,
and this is the right of the entire
Palestinian people, this land.”

~Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah
Union of Aurora Nova | Union d'Aurore-Neuve
Deus Imperatorque Populusque
A Mari Usque Ad Mare

-------------------------
Anti-Israel · Anti-USA · Pro-Hamas · Pro-Hezbollah · Pro-Gaddafi · Pro-DPRK
-------------------------
My views are often radical, and may offend some people.
Be aware that I will always speak my truly-held beliefs, however offensive or unpopular they may be to others.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I have no idea what the recent happening's note is, but I'll hazard a guess at the effects: Information Technology industry plummets, various other industries might take a hit, economic freedom and strength fall, private sector shrinks (?), civil rights fall(?), government size increases, happiness falls, Religion&Spirituality funding increases, most devout ranking increases, most conservative ranking rises, stupidity ranking rises(?), most pro-business ranking falls. The (?) denotes effects I'm really not sure about.

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I guess that civil rights drop, and information technology is dstroyed, I also estimate private sector will shrink slightly and your economy will go down, also most godforsaken will drop, and relgion will become huge.

just a guess.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Return to Got Issues?