NATION

PASSWORD

Revisiting Issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Fontressmoure
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Revisiting Issues

Postby Fontressmoure » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:04 am

Hello Fellow States,

I am the Candymancacti, the Overlord of Fontressmoure, I am going to start revising issues that are presented to me so I will discuss the issue of "The Truth Is Out There?".

The Issue

After numerous alleged UFO sightings all over Fontressmoure's sky last night, concerned citizens are asking questions and getting no answers. Many of them are demanding that the government release all information regarding UFOs to the public.

Option 1 states that the people will learn about UFOs, secret military plans and anything else you may have hidden under your sleeve. This could result in an increase in civil rights, and a decrease in corruption, but this also means that a terrorist could learn of your attack or defense plans and use this info to their advantage.

Option 2 states that the military will continue to cover-up UFOs and military plans. This could result in a slight loss of civil rights, otherwise it means life will continue as it already did.

Option 3 states presents a win-win. The military will release some facts of UFOs, so that the conspiracy theorists will stop asking about UFOs and the military will continue to be able to cover up secret plans. This could result in an increase in corruption.

Option 4 states that some organization that can not be covered in detail will cover up the UFO sightings as long as funding doesn't drop from the Omnibus Farm Bill your predecessor set up. This does not pose any noticeable changes in your government.

I decided on option 3, it is your choice on which option you pick. Please notify me on any issues you would like revised.

Sincerely,
Candymancacti

Patrimonium Petri
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrimonium Petri » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Looks very good to me.
WA DELEGATE OF EQUILISM, DECEMBER 1, 2014 - FEBRUARY 28, 2015
Those were the days...

Return to Got Issues?