NATION

PASSWORD

So you've been ejected...

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 pm

It seems the founder of Republic Alliance just decided to close down the region.
Welcome over. :)
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Obamapoo
Civilian

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Obamapoo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:54 pm

why did you ban me braxton? i changed my password so the wierdo couldn't log in as me

Ali Lunae
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ali Lunae » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:13 am

I was just trying to find a region that had similar politics to mine. I tried joining the North Korea region, and got kicked out 2 minutes later.

The Antartic Colonies
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Thanks for Welcoming Back the Antarctic Colonies...

Postby The Antartic Colonies » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm

The Antartic Colonies wrote:
Kandarin wrote:While you're here, though (or even if you've already left), sign the proverbial guestbook and tell us a little about how you got here! Where did you come from? Who ejected you? And why? Perhaps someone here with a sharp eye on game goings-on will be able to shed a little more light into what went wrong in your home region - or perhaps you'll be able to tell your side of the story at last. In any case, stay a little while, enjoy the BBQ, and safe journeys to your next destination!

Yes - thanks for having me. Here's my little sob story...

I joined NationStates to spy play with one on my kids, who is playing with his friends. The realm he was in basically died, so the founder kicked out everyone, me included. I used to be in Khergit khanate region, and a place called (something-something) Paradox Space before that. And that was after I left the "newbie" region.

If there are plans to find another region, I'll bid everyone here an adieu - until then, please pass the BBQ. Thanks.

P.S. - Do you serve any vegetarian options? :)

Hello again - it seems Slavia was taken over and disbanded. I suspect it was a nation called Song of Retribution, since I got a telegram from them announcing a peace treaty prior to getting booted and banned. Was it something I did?

Same as before - I'll follow my son. In the meantine, you still got any BBQ left?

Unicorn Buttopia
Civilian

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unicorn Buttopia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 pm

The Antartic Colonies wrote:In the meantine, you still got any BBQ left?

I heard someone say BBQ.
I never know what to put here.

Butts.

Xcion
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xcion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:57 pm

I came from Neo Republica I was banjected by Peunt12 for no reason

The Phonecian Empire
Civilian

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Phonecian Empire » Tue May 06, 2014 6:21 pm

I come from the Alliance of United Kingdoms the founder ejected me because he wanted to close down the region

ROM
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Was With TEK in Christmas

Postby ROM » Sun May 11, 2014 6:30 pm

I was in Christmas helping TEK try to refound that region when TEK let the defenders have it and kicked all of the TEK out.
Author of SC Resolution #186 Commend Travelling Region

The Dictorship of Nobodies
Civil Servant

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

I'm New

Postby The Dictorship of Nobodies » Sat May 31, 2014 7:03 pm

I found this Region and the first sentence made me feel accepted already. As the ruler of a nation that isn't accepted by many, it's nice to know that my potentially totalitarian government can roam freely here without getting in trouble, it makes me feel accepted, so thank you.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

The Dictorship of Nobodies wrote:I found this Region and the first sentence made me feel accepted already. As the ruler of a nation that isn't accepted by many, it's nice to know that my potentially totalitarian government can roam freely here without getting in trouble, it makes me feel accepted, so thank you.

The Rejected Realms aims to please!
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Canakhstan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Canakhstan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Our old region got shut down, thus we're here until we find another suitable one.
[align=]Proud Whovian![/align]

Sacred Usurpers
Civilian

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

New

Postby Sacred Usurpers » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey I just joined, I'm impressed with your mission and level of influence. I can definitely relate to being a misfit fortunately I can turn that energy toward good once I learn the ropes! I'm just a minnow over here, extend me some of your jilted love. :ugeek:
Last edited by Sacred Usurpers on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Nice Place to Hang Out
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby A Nice Place to Hang Out » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 am

My country, A Nice Place to Hang Out, was ejected from Open Set by its sole member and founder,A Nice Place to Hang Out.

Hermie
Civilian

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Just want you to know

Postby Hermie » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:38 pm

Dear Region,

This is Hermie, a new nation. I haven't got ejected at all, and I'm in a great place. Hopefully I won't get ejected, but if I do just know that I'll come straight to you. You guys are doing a great thing taking the rejected nations of Nationstates.com.

Just wanted to tell you and hope you remember me. And just so you know feel free to look at my nations profile!

Go Hermies Go!

- The leader of Hermie
Last edited by Hermie on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sarkegiapoi
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

My ejection

Postby Sarkegiapoi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 pm

The Coalition of Democratic Nations kicked me out. The leader Quevola kicked me out without any reasoning. I am still waiting for his reasoning....

Devil Love
Civilian

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Ejected

Postby Devil Love » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 pm

I got ejected because I am a devil. There is no other reason or anything more to it :)

Hallowell
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hallowell » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 pm

REVOLUTION X wrote:I was banjected from The Pacific, by Krulltopia, the high and mighty. I was looking to orchestrate a revolution so that the region could become truly free once more. The NPO was not indented to simply be a dictatorship.

Exactly!
Ponies are NOT canon for my nation. I do not RP with pony-based nations.
HALLOWELL is tresgudfuk
Militant Atheist, Anti-Extremist, and Proud!
British Nationalist, Monarchist, God Save The Queen!
Land of My High Endeavour, Land of the Shining River, Land of My Heart Forever, Scotland The Brave
Starfire

FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS!
NICHOLAS POR LVCEM DE SCIENTIA MAGNA DVCIS DE HALLOWELL

Nasall
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasall » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 am

I came to the region Anarchy to try and overthrow a black rider raid that took over the region but that didn't work as well as i hoped

The United Azorean States
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Azorean States » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:13 am

I left a region because the Black Riders had sent a few puppets over, joined another region, and was accused of being part of the black riders and was banned.

The United Confederacy of Texas
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The United Confederacy of Texas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Got banned from Warzone Australia because The Silence removed The Versutian Federation from power
Filthy center-left statist
Straight
Agnostic atheist
Hack who RPs with subpar posts
Somewhat RP (not used as much), NS stats are somewhat reflected, a tendency for realism/futuristic stuff in some cases
Tex or U.C.T. works
This country mostly reflects my personal views
Will update this signature with a factbook in distant future

BloodClann
Civilian

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby BloodClann » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 pm

I got ejected AND banned in a Puppet-storage... Perhaps because I'm stupidly still using this puppet, even though i wanted to delete it. :P Even more so I molded this nation/state after something from a book series I used to read, so I'm stuck either in non-serious regions or the Rejected Realms, which seems like a nice region.
Last edited by BloodClann on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GGOtaku
Civilian

Founded: Jul 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

ya

Postby GGOtaku » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Well, I'm just going to start off by saying that I am a total NationStates noob who doesn't really know what the hell is going on in this "game". So um, how is everyone?

Ialsican
Civilian

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ialsican » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 am

i got ejected and banned for life

Njorbotten
Civilian

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Njorbotten » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 am

A freshman, joined 'the royal alliance', started to go crazy with factbooks, and when I saved the thing, I found myself here. Weird.
Maybe they generally don't appreciate spaceship testing. :geek:

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 am

Ialsican wrote:i got ejected and banned for life

'
That's fast.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay