NATION

PASSWORD

Old Map Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Niggab wrote:Please tell me when you have time for me .
Niggab

NEVER.

actually yes, but its going to be a bit of a wait. I have Arcua/Olypmia and Trivval to do before I bother opening new requests.
Sig is being reworked!
||

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Trivval wrote:
EDITED: Shit, mate, you've got your work cut out for you now.
I need ONE maps, if thats Okay. They're both geographical/political - what I mean is a geographical map with province lines and cities. (Bad with words, I are.)

I would like Moutains to the North, and it covers ~58% of the country (20% of them over 18000m, 60% over 7000, the rest high hills). The rest is plains, with forest cover, and 30% of the available plains would be agriculural.
Highest moutain is Mt. Utan, 3221m. Lowest point is Lake Hash, -7m.
Swissen Region: (Most of the Eastern Area)
Bell , Parda , Rov, Swissen , Ona.
Zano Region: (Most of the Moutain area).
Zano, Ento, Balzi, Utan (Around Moutain of the same name), Lukii.
Este Region: (Southern Area)
Zia, Enones, Este (Home of Port Sar), Udnei, Hash (Around lake of the same name), Raldo.
Racktau Is.: (Big arse aqua island to the west)
Zevvron, Janto, Aenome, Klye.
Zelphon Region: (I really don't mind what it looks like, as long as it fits with the highland-lowland thing.)
Veljjin (Regional Capital of the same name), Jeshou, Rei, Qkaer, Leshone, Rifte (Encompasing Tyrone, mainly around the border of Azura, Trivval, and Neo Kappa (Brown).
Alzion Kalsi Region: (Middle of new land)
Alzion (Encompasses Al'Kalsi - regional Capital), Zuphon, Ujre, Lazior, and Brad'ziki (That last white dot with no name)
Dashu Region: (very north)
Dez (Regional Capital - Dezlan), Zuphon, Rezjji, Lackau, Fazion (Encompasses Port Frau)

(Now, the new parts)
These are all copied on the exact same zoom as the original

Worlds End: (Isl. Titled: Worlds End (TRIV)
Nor'ka, Sou'ka, Weka, Eaka (Holds Regional Capital of Worlds End)
Aberdale Isles: (Aberdale Is.)
Zachi Is. (Topmost), Luufon Is. (East Most), Azhi and Mamtaue (Next East), Aberdale (E. Big Is. [R. Capital]), Twiizoq (W. Big Is.), Dalphan Atoll (W. Islands)
Artal Atoll: (Artal Atoll)
Flaotr, Rumon, Jazi, Nuku, Hoonta, Wiznd (R. Capital)

Northern Reaches: (Bottom pic - Polar cap)
Sou'rae (S. Most Is.), Nora (N. Most Is.), Wekkol (West Polar), Eaakol (East Polar), Kol (Middle, semi-circle on coast, R. Capital).

If its possible, can you add in a scale for me? This is the rest of the Region, so you might beable to go from there. Also, coastline area would be appreciated. :lol:

OKAY, Mate. I hope this isn't too much, but I'm goign to double your workload right now (Sorry)
Can you try and get this done for me by Wednesday in 2 weeks? If its too much, okay, but thats when I want to put up my nations website (Yus, I'ma pay for custom domain and all) and I don't want to bug the Server d00ds too much, so I want to limit my updates to once every two months, so therefore it would be appreicated if I could get it soon as then I don't have to wait two months to show off my awesomeness.

Please ignore the Striked bits and the area they are on the map. Some idiot forgot to add it on the region map. :palm:
Sorry again.

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 pm

The Krieg Empire wrote:
Niggab wrote:Please tell me when you have time for me .
Niggab

NEVER.

actually yes, but its going to be a bit of a wait. I have Arcua/Olypmia and Trivval to do before I bother opening new requests.

Oh well, for as long as i have waited, I myght as well wait a little.

P.S. Just know that I posted my request before Niggab
The People's Union

Lakhon
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lakhon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:54 pm

My order has been canceled.
I can make flags, TG me any of your requests.
My Haiku:
Five syllable line
Seven syllables in line
Five in this line too

I am the Flag Saver. Beware, if your flag is awesome I may save it to my computer.
Run, charge, and/or die!
My cousin(Alta):"The past affects the people who affect the present"
My cousin(Alta):"MYYYYYYYYYYYY BUUUUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My grandfather:"2 or 7"
My father:"It's my opinion and I have the right to have it."
Reblle wrote:I love war and every one has a opinion against me and that I am a Nazi. State your opinion here and I will read them but don't use anger.
FACEPALM
North Wiedna wrote:Life is either priceless or useless.
Lakhon has one colony, Rohov.

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 am

Lakhon wrote:My order has been canceled.

Gotcha.

Your all going to shit a brick when I release these maps.. theyre getting there..
Sig is being reworked!
||

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm

@Cyrupe: What do you want your random forests labeled as

@Arcua: Im reallllllly not good at hand tracing/copying real life landmasses, especially at such a big scale.. it looks a bit shitty to me but i dont think its THAT bad. ill label it and get it out to you

@Everyoneelse: if you have been paying attention you know that your getting dropped in one big package.. ive done a few outlines thus far but dont plan to do anymore until my last two requests are done
Sig is being reworked!
||

Lakhon
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lakhon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

The Krieg Empire wrote:
Lakhon wrote:My order has been canceled.

Gotcha.

Your all going to shit a brick when I release these maps.. theyre getting there..

You make great maps, I'm just not sure I want what I posted anymore.
I can make flags, TG me any of your requests.
My Haiku:
Five syllable line
Seven syllables in line
Five in this line too

I am the Flag Saver. Beware, if your flag is awesome I may save it to my computer.
Run, charge, and/or die!
My cousin(Alta):"The past affects the people who affect the present"
My cousin(Alta):"MYYYYYYYYYYYY BUUUUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My grandfather:"2 or 7"
My father:"It's my opinion and I have the right to have it."
Reblle wrote:I love war and every one has a opinion against me and that I am a Nazi. State your opinion here and I will read them but don't use anger.
FACEPALM
North Wiedna wrote:Life is either priceless or useless.
Lakhon has one colony, Rohov.

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am

The Krieg Empire wrote:@Cyrupe: What do you want your random forests labeled as

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I'd be fine with "Blackenhaar Forest". Either way, I'm so going Kawaii all over the ceiling when I get my precious. . .
Last edited by Cyrupe on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 am

Cyrupe wrote:
The Krieg Empire wrote:@Cyrupe: What do you want your random forests labeled as

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I'd be fine with "Blackenhaar Forest". Either way, I'm so going Kawaii all over the ceiling when I get my precious. . .

done. let me know if you have any specifics you want worked out.
Sig is being reworked!
||

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 am

Krieg, I must admit here. . . I love you now. That was well worth the wait. It's fine for me, nothing needs to be changed around. Thank you very much!

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 am

GAH. Cancel me aswell. Judea's under a massive overhaul.

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am

Cyrupe wrote:Krieg, I must admit here. . . I love you now. That was well worth the wait. It's fine for me, nothing needs to be changed around. Thank you very much!

Thanks a bunch!, it makes it worth while to know people enjoy my work.

Trivval wrote:GAH. Cancel me aswell. Judea's under a massive overhaul.

Gotcha.
Sig is being reworked!
||

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

How many maps do you need to do now?
The People's Union

Jinavia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jinavia » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Jinavia:
- Peninsula, large and medium in length, from east to west (mountain borders in the east, seas in the north, south and west)
- Eastern mountain border, from coast to coast (as is for Italy, but in the east instead of in the north)
- Central mountain backbone, from eastern moutain range to the western coast and two plains, in the south and in the north of peninsula
- Northern coast rich in fjords
- Western large gulf, rich in bays
- Four major islands (from north to south: Nikkeldepain, Porlumma, New Ithaca and Rodrom) in the western sea
- Numerous (4 or 5) nameless islands, external to the four main islands
- The Rauros, Jinavia's longest river, flows from the north-eastern range, crosses central backbone range and crosses the southern plain on its way to the southern Sea.
The country is situated at the outer rim of his continent plate, leading to considerable seismic and volcanic activity.

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Jinavia wrote:Jinavia:
- Peninsula, large and medium in length, from east to west (mountain borders in the east, seas in the north, south and west)
- Eastern mountain border, from coast to coast (as is for Italy, but in the east instead of in the north)
- Central mountain backbone, from eastern moutain range to the western coast and two plains, in the south and in the north of peninsula
- Northern coast rich in fjords
- Western large gulf, rich in bays
- Four major islands (from north to south: Nikkeldepain, Porlumma, New Ithaca and Rodrom) in the western sea
- Numerous (4 or 5) nameless islands, external to the four main islands
- The Rauros, Jinavia's longest river, flows from the north-eastern range, crosses central backbone range and crosses the southern plain on its way to the southern Sea.
The country is situated at the outer rim of his continent plate, leading to considerable seismic and volcanic activity.

Krieg, should I wait until you're ready to put the details of my map, or should I post then now?

(BTW, how many orders do you have left?)
The People's Union

The Krieg Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krieg Empire » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Need I remind you all of CLOSED TO CLEAR BACKLOG >.>
Sig is being reworked!
||

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8512/75413678.png - Rough Drawing of map

I would like a geographic map of my country please.

Moved :)

Just in case this was lost Krieg, I already posted this before you closed.

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Krsta wrote:Hm, let's see - it is landlocked everywhere, except south and the east where "Lorwesian sea" is located. The major city is named Felton, while other significant ones are Martwin, Ostell, Herfinell, Santerella, Queerforth and Rastwill. There is also an island near the mainland (just as much as Ireland and UK are, not calculating Isle of Man etc) and it is named Lirnedia with Nestville being the major city on it. Two other towns are there, too, and they are named Kosov and Fartude. It is a bit larger then the RL Isle of man.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 am

Krsta wrote:
Krsta wrote:Hm, let's see - it is landlocked everywhere, except south and the east where "Lorwesian sea" is located. The major city is named Felton, while other significant ones are Martwin, Ostell, Herfinell, Santerella, Queerforth and Rastwill. There is also an island near the mainland (just as much as Ireland and UK are, not calculating Isle of Man etc) and it is named Lirnedia with Nestville being the major city on it. Two other towns are there, too, and they are named Kosov and Fartude. It is a bit larger then the RL Isle of man.

Patience dude. The map maker is doing his best.
4/11/11

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 am

I know, and I respect that. I'm just reminding him, because I wait for the map since July :(

Karak Grund
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Karak Grund » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:04 am

Do you think you could update Chimera's map? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79628
Karak Grund's Royal Factbook.
Jalanat wrote:
Karak Grund wrote:*stomps over, grabs your head, rips it in half, stuffs it down your throat, kicks your body off the mountain* Let's climb!

...*pukes due to massive amount of gore*
Oh dear god, that's such a brutal way to kill somebody.
Wilgrove wrote:Like srsly dood, the mods are super mean, they're just a bunch of bitches, and I am like the grandmaster of the Interewbs, and I would pwn all those noobs if only the mods weren't such dicks! It's like cramping my style as a badass warrior dood!

You have no idea how many brain cells I sacrifice to type that. So you people better laugh dammit!
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Love Fantasy?
Good Read.
The Tops!

Leprechaun men
Secretary

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Leprechaun men » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 pm

I can make more awesome mapps than that.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information