NATION

PASSWORD

WA deligate not working

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
NeoLoopia
Civilian

Founded: Oct 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

WA deligate not working

Postby NeoLoopia » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:23 pm

I manadged to get 2 endorsements in my region, more than anyone else but I'm not the was deligate. How can I fix this. I am in the wa and everything, but I don't know how to become deligate from here

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Your region will update sometime between six and a half and eight hours from now. When your region updates (each region will update one at a time) you will become delegate. The next update will be 12 hours from then, and then every 12 hours until Max stops paying the bills.

Be sure to only have 1 nation in the WA at a time.
AKA Weed

-Mr Money-
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Mr Money- » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Just wait a couple of hours, it should be fine after that. The update only occurs every so often, so 20 minutes isn't sufficient time to become WA Delegate unless it's right before the update.
_[‘ ]_ CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(-_Q)

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
_________MARINE________ _____Proud Brexiteer!_____
________@-----------______ Make America Great Again!
_______Présidente!_______ Hillary for PRISON 2017!!!! Proud Classical Liberal
Proud Monarchist, Nationalist, and Capitalist!

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Topid wrote:Your region will update sometime between six and a half and eight hours from now. When your region updates (each region will update one at a time) you will become delegate. The next update will be 12 hours from then, and then every 12 hours until Max stops paying the bills.

Be sure to only have 1 nation in the WA at a time.

More specifically, the major update starts at 12 am EST, and the minor at 12 pm EST. They both take from an hour to an hour and a half, although the major update usually takes somewhat longer.

Return to Gameplay