NATION

PASSWORD

Public Transportation algorhythms make no sense.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Beer and Cider Brewers
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Public Transportation algorhythms make no sense.

Postby Beer and Cider Brewers » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Most times when I choose any option on issues wholly unrelated to public transportation, my public transportation goes down. I have been trying to pump up public transportation, but the issues without any relevance to pt whatsoever add up to make my pt score go down significantly. I have decided to stage a government blackout, dismissing every issue that is not directly and explicitly related to pt in protest.

I even made the school-year year-round in order to boost pt funding, under the mistaken impression that this would lead to more school bus rides, leading to an increase in public transportation. I was wrong. Doing this made pt go down .5%

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:04 am

Looks like your government is using all of its budget, and therefore needs to decrease some sectors to increase others. If you want to increase government sectors such as Public Transport, you must attack the industries to get more money to spend (not sure how private industry works, but with state-controlled that's how it works) or increase Economic Output. Even then, issues that raise Public Transport in particular are rare, so most of the time it will go up along with everything else.

I don't really know how I managed to get in the top 20 for Public Transport, except destroying pretty much all the industries.

Beer and Cider Brewers
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Beer and Cider Brewers » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:04 am

My public transportation rating goes down pretty much no matter what I do. Merely answering any questions at all imperils it. Issues about allowing heavy metal music somehow have an effect on pt.

Return to Gameplay