NATION

PASSWORD

C.O.P

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Russian Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

C.O.P

Postby The Russian Domain » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:46 pm

COP is watching you

Hello. So there is a new region called Council of powers. It's a chat region and it also has an RP. So if you're bored, don't hesitate to join it and have fun

The Russian Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian Domain » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Bump

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Word of advice, right now, your thread is not too interesting to look at, and doesn't tell me what your region can give me that others don't offer.

Adding something to make it look nice, and more detail on what your region has and can offer people will draw more people in, and posting updates and recent happenings might lead to discussion, generating more interest in your thread without the need for bumps.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Return to Gameplay