NATION

PASSWORD

All the private industry is replaced with state-owned...

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Sawolia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

All the private industry is replaced with state-owned...

Postby Sawolia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 am

Hello.

I don't know what happened, perhaps I may have stated a opinion on a issue that probably completely eliminated private industry from my nation. All the private industry now is replaced by state-owned industry. There is 0% of private industry.

What are benefits and disadvantages of no private industry, but state-owned industry?

Pacificora
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:31 am

Same thing happened to me, don't worry, just continue as normal, it isn't any different
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 am

Was that the one about letting a computer run your economy? If so, then the government owning that computer means that effectively it owns all of the businesses being run...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:12 am

"only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile" is in your National Happenings, so Bears Armed is right, you let a computer plan your economy rather than the market, which is why your private industry got abolished.
I will admit that option caught me out the first time I tried it, but that's the way it goes. You'll soon get an issue to legalise private industry, which will allow you to go back to where you were before.
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Return to Gameplay