NATION

PASSWORD

How to reduce amount of cancer death rates?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Sawolia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

How to reduce amount of cancer death rates?

Postby Sawolia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:23 am

Hello my fellow people. I am new to this game, but I have a catch on politics related stuff.

Anyways I have noticed that before most of the causes of death in my nation were related to age or heart diseases and there was no single percent of cancer related death causes. However today I noticed that cancer related deaths take up around 30 percent. What should I be focusing on to decrease cancer related death rates?

I hope that someone will be able to guide me.

Thank you for reading.

~Sawolian Leader

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:36 am

Don't read NSGP
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:36 am

Don't support nuclear power, do choose [non-nuclear] options that reduce pollution.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:55 am

Bears Armed wrote:Don't support nuclear power, do choose [non-nuclear] options that reduce pollution.

I disagree with this, my nation is remarkable for both its sprawling nuclear power plants and its ubiquitous missile silos; despite that 0% of my people die of cancer.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 am

Altmoras wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Don't support nuclear power, do choose [non-nuclear] options that reduce pollution.

I disagree with this, my nation is remarkable for both its sprawling nuclear power plants and its ubiquitous missile silos; despite that 0% of my people die of cancer.

Ur'rmm.
I see that your nation also has a very high 'Scientific Advancement' rating: Maybe that gives you safer nuclear power plants, or better ways of treating cancer, or both? Choosing pro-nuclear options certainly seems to increase cancer deaths in significantly less 'advanced' nations...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

The United States of the South Pole
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of the South Pole » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:37 am

My Guess is that an Efficient Uranium Mining System in your Country leads to more Deaths by Cancer than not investing in Nuclear Material.
Editing my Signature is glitchy for me. So this is pretty bland.
OOC Info:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_united_states_of_the_south_pole/detail=factbook/id=714904
Centrist, Isolationist, Nationalist, Civil Libertarian, Eco-conservationist.

Sawolia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sawolia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:50 am

The United States of the South Pole wrote:My Guess is that an Efficient Uranium Mining System in your Country leads to more Deaths by Cancer than not investing in Nuclear Material.

Hello.

Yeah. I think that this is the mistake that I made..... I once got that issue and I decited to get some nice uranium (bad idea). Anyways, what should I be focusing on now to decrease bad effects of uranium mining system? Should I try to boost up healthcare and other health related stats? Or I should focus on environmental stats more than industrial stats?

Sawolia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sawolia » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:00 am

Are there any issues that can decrease or fully stop production of uranium?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 am

Apart from the possibility of you getting that same issue again, when choosing the "protect the rainforest" option instead should reduce your mining industry, there's one to make mining safer which might help; also, maybeso, choosing the nuclear disarmament options in some issues about Defence might have an effect because of reducing your nation's "need" for Uranium... but I'm not sure about this.
The 'Got Issues?' section of these forums is probably a better place to ask.

Soadino
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soadino » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:03 am

(Or just not follow NS stats because they really suck)

Don't mine uranium.

Don't quote me on this, but keep in mind that cloning research might have an affect. Not sure though.
Rights don't end where feelings begin
This is me
The United Farms wrote:Hispanic girl, 16 yo, living in the southern US. Likes juice and wears black hoodie.

King Louis IX supreme
Le Français toujours vaincra!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 pm

My solution has always been to kill them another way.

Sawolia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sawolia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:52 am

Soadino wrote:(Or just not follow NS stats because they really suck)

Don't mine uranium.

Don't quote me on this, but keep in mind that cloning research might have an affect. Not sure though.

I am a roleplayer however I also love looking at my nation's stats and trying to improve certain stats. Anyways I have no idea what happened, but this morning when I checked the death causes, all the 100% of deaths were caused only by old age, so I have acomplished my holy goal...

Thanks for support anyways!

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:55 am

Sawolia wrote:I am a roleplayer however I also love looking at my nation's stats and trying to improve certain stats. Anyways I have no idea what happened, but this morning when I checked the death causes, all the 100% of deaths were caused only by old age, so I have acomplished my holy goal...

Thanks for support anyways!

That's pretty cool, now you'll have to keep it that way though. Also look out for the mobile phone issue, and ban phones.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Greatern Germany
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

idk

Postby Greatern Germany » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:19 am

i have a problem comrades my people are die too fast like 33% Cancer 19% Murder how can i decrease that help please

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay