NATION

PASSWORD

COBRA Command Recruitment Message

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Cobra Commander I
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

COBRA Command Recruitment Message

Postby Cobra Commander I » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 pm

Want to build a brighter future? Want to help in a growing community? Want to raid? You're in luck!

COBRA Command is now recruiting! Join the all-new raiding region in our quest to rule NationStates!

We are looking for eager nations that are willing to serve the greater good and help build a great region. It is recommended that you join the World Assembly if you are considering joining or region.

If you have any questions, just ask!

COBRA Command needs YOU!

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 pm

How are you better than HYDRA Command?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Your "guide to raiding" is directly ripped off of one of my dispatches on my DEN Secretary puppet. I ask that you take it down. I did not give you permission to repost it, and especially not to do so without crediting me, thanks.
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Luna Amore wrote:You stalkin' too close.
Retired.

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:45 pm

You should expect a cease and desist order from HYDRA Command. :P
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

Cobra Commander I
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra Commander I » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 am

Stalker Queen wrote:
Your "guide to raiding" is directly ripped off of one of my dispatches on my DEN Secretary puppet. I ask that you take it down. I did not give you permission to repost it, and especially not to do so without crediting me, thanks.

I'm terribly sorry, I took it down.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:How are you better than HYDRA Command?

Since I just started, I don't think I can be better than HYDRA Command.

Luxdonia wrote:You should expect a cease and desist order from HYDRA Command. :P

Oh. Splendid.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 am

May I ask why you didn't just join one of the several raider regions that are already up and running?

Don't get me wrong, it's entirely your right to start a new region if you want. But there are already several raider regions that would give you some valuable experience, and the proliferation of raider regions is not, in my opinion, desirable. Given raider numbers, there should be two or three at the most, not nearly a dozen. Most raider regions have overlapping membership with many raiders not particularly dedicated to any one particular region, and this significant overlap is a large part of why more than one region was slapped by the recent Predator scandal. Creating more raider regions just makes the problem worse.

If you decide to continue with this, best of luck, but I would really encourage you to dedicate your time to one existing raider region. I think you'll find it will be worth it in the long run.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 am

Cobra Commander I wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:How are you better than HYDRA Command?

Since I just started, I don't think I can be better than HYDRA Command.

Well see now we have an issue. If you don't even believe yourself that there's a reason I should join your org over another that is, at first glance, near identical, and can't give me any reason yours is unique, why should anyone else believe it and join you? You've basically just said "we're not the best," and why would anyone join the the third or fourth or fifth or whatever best raiding org?

The one thing you can always have is confidence. Sure it's better to back it up with skill and knowledge than to run on confidence alone, but you're not getting anywhere without it either.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:45 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Given raider numbers, there should be two or three at the most, not nearly a dozen. Most raider regions have overlapping membership with many raiders not particularly dedicated to any one particular region, and this significant overlap is a large part of why more than one region was slapped by the recent Predator scandal.

Totally agree, we're watering down our strength with all these offshoots.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:04 am

Revall wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:
Given raider numbers, there should be two or three at the most, not nearly a dozen. Most raider regions have overlapping membership with many raiders not particularly dedicated to any one particular region, and this significant overlap is a large part of why more than one region was slapped by the recent Predator scandal.

Yes, there are too many raider regions right now. #shutdowntbh
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 am

Revall wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:

I kinda digress, but this isn't really new. New tiny raider regions pop up in large numbers at some point and either die off or merge into already established orgs.

Pinkify
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinkify » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 am

Oi, not bad. Go for it! Invite all your friends (RL or otherwise) and start raiding :3

If you don't have enough experience, come join us at HYDRA! I'd love to raid with you. But I always like seeing more raiders.
PM me if something confuses you.

~yuno
hydra lt.

Tom Vasentius HYDRA
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Vasentius HYDRA » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Luxdonia wrote:You should expect a cease and desist order from HYDRA Command. :P

I'm here to file it :P

Seriously though, you should probably pick a new name or join one of the existing orgs.
Former Director of HYDRA Command

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:39 pm

I think you should join HYDRA. We could probably use someone like you.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Just uh.... I don't want anyone here to get in trouble so remember that recruiting isn't allowed in these threads :p

Best of luck to your region! If you ever need anything, I'm here to help.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:02 pm

If you want any help, feel free to shoot me a telegram. I've got more than two years of raiding on my C.V! :)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Cobra Commander I wrote:
Stalker Queen wrote:

I'm terribly sorry, I took it down.

Ah. Thank you so much. However, it is good form to ask the owner of a dispatch for permission to repost it. Most of the time (especially if you credit them) they will grant it and allow you to repost it if you ask politely. :)
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Luna Amore wrote:You stalkin' too close.
Retired.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay