NATION

PASSWORD

The Invaders | Ego Sum Ideo Vici

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Vaculatestar64 wrote:That group needs to be driven from the game in its entirety, even if I have to defend against their operations.

In-game counter-actions only serve to validate its existence. As mentioned by Ever-Wandering Souls, it would be much wiser to report them to Moderation upon sight instead.

Avakael's a realist - I like that about him.

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Yo,

Tl;Dr who are these people and which offshoot of thr tbh Hydra blah blah are they.

I'm so out of this game that I have successfully ignored the whole thread haha, but some of them tried to take WZ Africa yesterday.

Tried cause wtf? They moved like 20mins early that somehow I was online to repel them. I thought a invader group with a Gameplay thread of a million pages would be the type that moves exactly at update, which I've given up any hope of defending.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Gibraltarica
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibraltarica » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:Yo,

Tl;Dr who are these people and which offshoot of thr tbh Hydra blah blah are they.

I'm so out of this game that I have successfully ignored the whole thread haha, but some of them tried to take WZ Africa yesterday.

Tried cause wtf? They moved like 20mins early that somehow I was online to repel them. I thought a invader group with a Gameplay thread of a million pages would be the type that moves exactly at update, which I've given up any hope of defending.

Maybe you should ask this question in Hydra or TBH's thread and not this one, which belongs to an unrelated group which Hydra does not associate with.
Colloquially known as "Jinkies"
I’m a gal :)

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Gibraltarica wrote:
Warzone Codger wrote:Yo,

Maybe you should ask this question in Hydra or TBH's thread and not this one, which belongs to an unrelated group which Hydra does not associate with.

I'm in the right thread. The people that tried to raid my region are from -this- group (not TBH or Hydra), so I'm here to ask who they are.

I haven't followed the history of raiding groups recently to know how they are formed, what previous raiding groups did they split from, the backgrounds of the main players etc.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:I'm so out of this game that I have successfully ignored the whole thread haha, but some of them tried to take WZ Africa yesterday.

I haven't been around, but it looks like Lieutenant Colonel Drunken Conquerors, Sergeant Elfine, and Private First Class Bryssania hopped to different regions, including Warzone Africa, to throw ten defenders off their trail during update before successfully taking Terra Nullius against all odds. If Warzone Africa was the actual target, you would never have stood a chance.

-- Lawrence.
Last edited by T E Lawrence on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

McManniaa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby McManniaa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:
Gibraltarica wrote:Maybe you should ask this question in Hydra or TBH's thread and not this one, which belongs to an unrelated group which Hydra does not associate with.

I'm in the right thread. The people that tried to raid my region are from -this- group (not TBH or Hydra), so I'm here to ask who they are.

I haven't followed the history of raiding groups recently to know how they are formed, what previous raiding groups did they split from, the backgrounds of the main players etc.

If you want to ask about the history of hydra feel free to send me a telegram
Founder of Hydra Command and a Malicious Wolfy Boi
Constant TV Streamer with an addiction to Horror, Gay Magic and Crack Cocaine

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:06 pm

T E Lawrence wrote:
Warzone Codger wrote:I'm so out of this game that I have successfully ignored the whole thread haha, but some of them tried to take WZ Africa yesterday.

I haven't been around, but it looks like Lieutenant Colonel Drunken Conquerors, Sergeant Elfine, and Private First Class Bryssania hopped to different regions, including Warzone Africa, to throw ten defenders off their trail during update before successfully taking Terra Nullius against all odds. If Warzone Africa was the actual target, you would never have stood a chance.

-- Lawrence.

Thanks. As I said in my post, I knew I never stood a chance they came on update (if it was the actual target). Although, they took Terra Nullius at minor while I kicked them from WZ Africa to stop them taking it at major. When they moved to Terra Nullius they already missed major update, only the natives there were too unassuming that they didn't notice for 12 hours, allowing them to take it at minors.

In any case, it's only curiousity. I live in a Warzone - you only live there knowing you'll be kicked someday :P

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:Thanks. As I said in my post, I knew I never stood a chance they came on update (if it was the actual target). Although, they took Terra Nullius at minor while I kicked them from WZ Africa to stop them taking it at major. When they moved to Terra Nullius they already missed major update, only the natives there were too unassuming that they didn't notice for 12 hours, allowing them to take it at minors.

Oh they noticed alright. I'm still chuckling about how the natives placed a hidden password on the region after Invaders moved in, allowing the delegacy to be taken at minor without defender resistance.

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Rare Steakman Medium
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rare Steakman Medium » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:49 pm

26th largest region in NS atm. Turns out we're also the largest dedicated raiding org (Osiris is cool, but they aren't exclusive).

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Rare Steakman Medium wrote:26th largest region in NS atm. Turns out we're also the largest dedicated raiding org (Osiris is cool, but they aren't exclusive).

Just remember size isn't everything ;)
See You Space Cowboy...

Aluxian Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aluxian Empire » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Drasnia wrote:Just remember size isn't everything ;)

But it's certainly appreciated ;)

Order of the White Wclf
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the White Wclf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:31 pm

HAIL THE INVADERS! o/ SO GOOD [voilet] IS JEALOUS!

Brihimia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brihimia » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Order of the White Wclf wrote:HAIL THE INVADERS! o/ SO GOOD [voilet] IS JEALOUS!

Yes, yes. :P
brihimia

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Invaders

Postby Twins of Hearts » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:09 am

Hello Warzone Codger, yes we had planned to hunker down in your warzone to wait out the fendas. But then you kicked us ;p so we waited for fendas to leave and ironically as knot pointed out, we were pass worded in.

Funny how things work out. At minor, game over!

The long jump had a reason. We "wanted" a fenda pretenda response.

An ally hit perfectly at major bc of their distraction with our moving about. A victory for the network is a victory for us all. And we got ours at minor so...sweet!

At TI, strategic raiding is what we are about. Come join the fun folks!

Leilas
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Leilas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Saq wrote:DEN's legacy has been ruined and all regions involved in it permanently destroyed because of this generation of players.

Please don't make the same happen for Invaders. Get a new shtick, please, for the sake of this game's history...

I hardly believe the DEN's legacy is ruined....

Leilas
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Leilas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 pm

T E Lawrence wrote:Bit of an informal announcement here, but I'd like to announce a new appointment to The Command Council.

Leilas, also known as Caras Way, served in the capacity of Colonel in the DEN and then went on to become a well-respected defender in the Red Liberty Alliance and its associate regions. Described by King Alphaks of the DEN as an "infamous defender" and by Eurosoviets of the RLA as an "all-star of any defender line-up", her exploits, benevolent and otherwise, range far and wide throughout NationStates.

The Invaders Command Council is pleased to announce the commission of Leilas as Colonel and her appointment to the Council as Military Advisor in The Invaders. Please join me in congratulating Leilas for her promotion!

Ego Sum Ideo Vici. Long live The Invaders!

-- Lawrence.

Thank you.....before RLA I defended w/Eagles Disobey as part of Pacific Defenders.....Exciting times.....

Leilas
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Leilas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Scardino wrote:For what it's worth, Leilas - and she can feel free to correct me - was better known as an independent defender, being consistently present at update and running with whoever else happened to be up for it. It was only after some time running as an independent that she briefly joined the RLA in what seemed like a juxtaposition of personality and philosophy into an organization with which she seemed to have little in common. Her time in the RLA seemed to be a textbook case of the tail wagging the dog.

Independent to a point as I defended actively w/Pacific Defenders and TITO......exciting times, though I did not agree with RLA's philosophy......they had some really staunch defenders...

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:42 pm

The previous population record, achieved during the Imgur rush over the summer, has been surpassed today in The Invaders, through the combined result of both Imgur and Reddit site advertisement.
We currently stand at a population of 644 nations, which is a net increase of over 200 nations over the past 24 hours... and the influx doesn't seem to be slowing down yet! Image

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Congratulations to TI, which currently stands at well over 700 nations o7

Nydeavia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nydeavia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Congratulations, :clap:

The Invaders News Service
Secretary

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Invaders News Service » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Operation Golden Gate: Social Liberal Union Conquered!
8 October 2016

Two months of undercover work by the Invaders Intelligence Service has culminated in the invasion of one the largest founderless regions on NationStates, Social Liberal Union, which housed a native delegate with a whopping 46 endorsements. Untainted by prior raids, Social Liberal Union fell at the major update to the power of The Invader Network of The Invaders, The Communist Bloc, The Kingdom of Great Britain, and USSD, with assistance from its friends from The West Pacific and Exodus. Under the command of Field Marshal T. E. Lawrence and Lieutenant General Vaculatestar64, nearly 30 troopers moved into the seemingly-impenetrable region in a matter of seconds as part of a well-executed stealth operation, leaving defenders no time to react and earning them an all-inclusive trip down to The Rejected Realms. As is only custom, we thank the Wardens (Altmoras, Deadeye Jack, Laverton) for a brilliant display of what 'fending has fallen to.

The Invaders:

Marshal T. E. Lawrence
Lieutenant Colonel Drunken Conquerors
Captain Varax
Lieutenant Rare Steakman Medium
Lieutenant Borylin
Staff Sergeant Elfine
Sergeant Yuno
Private First Class Bryssania
Private First Class Farlandian
Private The Old Imperial Order

The Kingdom of Great Britain:

General of the Armed Forces King Alexander
Commandant General Vaculatestar64
Deputy Commandant Dagea
Field Marshal Krimsonland
Warrant Officer New Londonium
Lance Corporal Kydonian

USSD:

Fleet Admiral Vetelo
Marshal of the Navy Neu-Ulm
Captain Ascendant Humanity
Senior Sailor NRSSR

The West Pacific:

(Commander Yuno Owl)
Soldier The Unknown Army
Soldier Little Sealand
Soldier Democratic Ara Nak
Soldier C-Sharp

Exodus:

(Commander Farlandiay)
Soldier Vintony
Soldier The Glorious Republic of South Canada
Soldier Freedharma
Soldier Decrovania

Three promotions to announce! Congratulations!

Nom de guerre: Bryssania
Former Rank: Private First Class
Current Rank: Corporal

Congratulations to Corporal Bryssania!

Nom de guerre: Farlandian
Former Rank: Private First Class
Current Rank: Corporal

Congratulations to Corporal Farlandian!

Nom de guerre: The Old Imperial Order
Former Rank: Private
Current Rank: Private First Class

Congratulations to Private First Class The Old Imperial Order!

Ego Sum Ideo Vici. Long live The Invaders!
Last edited by The Invaders News Service on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Beg
Civilian

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beg » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Congratulations Troopers! You are a credit to this, our storied organization. The entire network tonight showed what it means to be allies, friends, neighbors, and brothers and sisters in arms. Knocking over such a target was not only a genius stealth raid, coupled with a drop kick at update, but also a testimonial tho those that have come before.

Raiding is not dead, weakened, or damaged. It has emerged more pure then it hasn't in years. It has dragged old fossils like me back into the game because of the gravitas of our commander and his focus on mission. It has seduced newer players from across regions and disciplines for his effectiveness on the battlefield. And new arrival as to the game can find no Peer.

Ave, Invaders! Ego sum Ideo Vici, we raid therefore we are.

DC

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Congratulations to all involved! I am certainly proud to be part of this organization and head so much fun hitting this fortress of a region! :D

Yuno5
Civilian

Founded: Feb 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuno5 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 pm

*is TWPAF*

Also we're <3 to have participated in the invasion

:hug:

Rare Steakman Medium
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rare Steakman Medium » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:29 am

Was a few more updaters than I expected. Thank you KGB, TCB, TWP, USSD and Exodus for the hit.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay