NATION

PASSWORD

Income Inequality Stats- Top/Lowest 10% Earners

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Malisin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Income Inequality Stats- Top/Lowest 10% Earners

Postby Malisin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:25 pm

I am trying to answer my issues pro-business to improve my economy and raise the income of my nation's people. However, I find that as I become more pro-business, although my top 10% of citizens are benefiting, my lowest 10% are getting poorer. Just last week my richest only had 2 times total income of my poorest, whereas today it's risen to 5 times as much!

Is there any way to decrease income inequality while still raising the total income of my entire nation? I want both my poor and my rich citizens to benefit.

Or am I strangle-held into either supporting income equality at the expense of the rich and vice versa?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:19 pm

It is possible to get a high income and even distribution (check my stats).

I can't offer any specific issues, but if you work on both objectives independently you should get there in the end.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Return to Gameplay