NATION

PASSWORD

The Khanate: Open to all nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kolmias
Secretary

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Khanate: Open to all nations

Postby Kolmias » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Regional Embassy of the Khanate
Region

Khan: Kolmias

The Khanate is a region based on the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan. The Khanate is led by the Khan who is also the Founder of the region.

Legislative authority rests in the Kharul, the Khanate's Regional Assembly which meets on the NationStates forums. Any Khanare nation is eligible for entry into the Kharul.

The Khan is responsible for maintaining the security of the region and in administrating the Kharul. The WA Delegate is elected by the WA members of the Khanate to represent the Khanate in the World Assembly.

Stay tuned for updates as the Kharul is set up along with the Yassa (the Regional Charter).
TWP Resident

Kolmias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kolmias » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:12 pm

From the Throne of the Khan:

North Luxdonia has been appointed as the Prime Minister of the Khanate on an interim basis. Elections will be held for the position of Prime Minister when we set up the Kharul.

His Imperial Majesty,
Kolmias Khan,
Khan of the Khanate
TWP Resident

Kolmias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kolmias » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Bump.
TWP Resident

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Kolmias wrote:Bump.

Bumps are kinda frowned upon my friend. If people haven't taken interest in an informative piece of text; They aren't going to give you any more attention for a single word. Want some interest? Get more informative stuff out. Develop your region and tell us how it's going. Not every day. However tell us whenever something big happens or after a lot of stuff has happened. :D

Now cause I'm nice...

Mine telling me what kind of culture you'd be looking to develop in your region mate?
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
Independent Oppertunist

"Loyalty to my purpose - Loyalty to the end"

Nationstates and chill anyone? ;D

Kolmias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kolmias » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:19 am

Riftey wrote:
Kolmias wrote:Bump.

Bumps are kinda frowned upon my friend. If people haven't taken interest in an informative piece of text; They aren't going to give you any more attention for a single word. Want some interest? Get more informative stuff out. Develop your region and tell us how it's going. Not every day. However tell us whenever something big happens or after a lot of stuff has happened. :D

Now cause I'm nice...

Mine telling me what kind of culture you'd be looking to develop in your region mate?

Thank you for the question, Riftey. The Khanate now boasts six nations and has the Kharul (our Regional Assembly) set up. For more information, please see the Khanate.

Kolmias
TWP Resident

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 am

Kolmias wrote:
Riftey wrote:Bumps are kinda frowned upon my friend. If people haven't taken interest in an informative piece of text; They aren't going to give you any more attention for a single word. Want some interest? Get more informative stuff out. Develop your region and tell us how it's going. Not every day. However tell us whenever something big happens or after a lot of stuff has happened. :D

Now cause I'm nice...

Thank you for the question, Riftey. The Khanate now boasts six nations and has the Kharul (our Regional Assembly) set up. For more information, please see the Khanate.

Kolmias

That doesn't really answer my question :|
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States